Chapter 12

Sakura's pov

"Time; 7:35pm.
Normal Location; Haruno residence.
Exact location; Sakura's room.
Status; EXTREMELY BORED!!!", I said while lying on my bed.
What Sasuke said didn't really hurt because I didn't ask that for reason number two, and I don't care because I'm dating someone else (what am I saying, I kinda care, because my relationship with Shino is terrible).
I guess I have no other choice but to hang out with the closest person around.

*knock knock*
"Hey Sasuke, are you in there?", I asked while knocking on his door.
"What do you want now radish?", he asked after he opened.
"Well, I want to give you certain rules here", I said.
"I came here exactly five hours ago, and you didn't mention anything about rules", he replied. "Well..."
"Never mind, come in", he said then left the door to sit on his bed.
Then I came in and closed the door. This really wasn't the guest room I had. It had completely changed. The study table I kept there had already been occupied by a laptop and some neatly stacked papers, the room had this nice mint scent, the bed was laid with a white sheet and black and white striped duvet that matched with the pillows. The bedside table had a tablet, two phones, colognes and deodorants.
After examining the room, I walked over to him and sat on the bed next to him, but not too close.
"I can see that you've already abided by rule number one", I said still looking around.
"And what's that?", he asked while using another phone.
"Make yourself as comfortable as possible", I replied.
"Hn.", he said.
"Okay, rule number two. Don't feel awkward in any way. My house is your house, so you're free to do anything", I said with a smile.
"Hn.", he said, now dropping his phone beside him.
"Now, rule number three. Complete this form, which I made myself", I said, handing him a piece of paper.
It had;

Name;
Age;
Phone number;
Any social media account;
Favorite thing(s) in the world;
Least favorite thing(s) in the world;

"Are you onto me now?", he asked looking at me with a raised eyebrow.
"No. I can never stalk you. Its for a good reason", I replied.
"Which is?", he asked, now adjusting himself to face me.
"So that we can be friends", I said with a big smile on my face.
"Hn", he said then brought out a pen to fill the form. Then returned it to me.

Name; you already know
Age; 22
Phone number; 01-90653
Any social media account; UC#!#A2253
Favorite thing(s) in the world; Tomatoes, friends, family, gadgets, vehicles...
Least favorite thing(s) in the world; fangirls, carrots, sweets and girls that are so curious about my life (radish).

"Okay, so I guess I'm in the least favorite things then. Well, I did give a very bad first impression.",I said with a sad smile on my face.
"Hn", he replied, then took his phone again.
"Now, the final rule. If you need any form of adjustment in the house, including the owner, then just say so", I said, then stood up to leave.
"Haruno", he called out, when I got to the door. Then came to meet me.
"Hm?", I asked as I turned to face him.
"Examine the form I filled out. You're actually in two categories", he said, then opened the door for me to leave.
I left the room while looking at the paper, then turned back to face him.
"Wait", I stopped him from closing the door.
"What?", he asked.
"Well, I don't know the other category I'm in", I replied.
"I said examine, not stare at", he said.
"But..."
"Goodnight radish", he said in a frustrated tone as he closed the door.
I stood at the door for probably three minutes then,
"Night Sasuke", I replied with a smile then left.