Chapter 6

Sakura's pov

"Ino,you ready?", I asked. "All done", she replied coming down the stairs. We're going to the airport. I'm soo excited.

**Time skip**

"Dad!", I screamed while running to him, then hugging him. "Blossom, I've missed you so much". "Me too dad. Come on, Ino's waiting in the car", I said. "No luggage? ", I asked as we were heading to the car. Then he pointed to the back, revealing the chauffeurs carrying all his bags. Lucky for us, Ino brought her van, so there's a lot of space.
"Welcome back Mr Haruno", Ino greated sweetly while bowing. "Ino, it's great to see you", he replied, hugging her.
We got home by 12pm, so there's still time for dad to rest then go to the party.
Dad labeled three bags for Ino and I, that means it's ours, so we went through it. It had a lot of dresses, jewelry, shoes, accessories, and...a tiny brown bag? Wait, it comes with a letter

To Sakura,
Love dad.

"OH MY GOSH!", I shouted. "What is it? ", Ino asked with so much concern. I threw the tiny bag to her, ran to dad's room, showered him with hugs and kisses, then ran back to my room.
It was a key to my very first car, crazy right? Imagine what I would've done if I got it when I was in high school.
"Sakura", dad called. "Coming", I replied then ran to his room.
"The driver would bring your car in some minutes. It's a green convertible. Or more like emerald", he explained.
"Thank you so much dad", I replied then hugged him. "Anything for my cherry blossom".

A/N: sorry for the short chapter.