Chapter 13

Sakura' s pov

It's been two weeks that I've had Sasuke over, two weeks that I've been dating Shino and two weeks before Ino's birthday. Yep! Ino's 22nd birthday is today! How awesome is that!?
Well, actually, that's just the good news. The bad news is that I have to stay with Sasuke throughout the party, y'know, since we're living in the same house.
Why do I have to stay with Sasuke? Because we won't know when any of us needs to go home. Plus I haven't made spare keys, and there's a chance that either of us might get drunk, so the other would drive home.
I actually haven't discussed this with Sasuke yet, but he'll probably agree.

"No", he replied, getting ready to slam his door in my face.
"Come on Sasuke, it'll benefit both of us", I tried to convince him while holding the door open.
"How?", he asked releasing his force on the door.
"Okay. Now, there's a possibility that either one of us might get drunk", I said.
He looked at me for a second, then closed the door.
"Sasuke! Just listen to me. I have another reason", I said while banging the door.
"Go away, radish", he replied.
"We, I mean, I don't have a spare key to the house!", I said, before he opened the door some seconds later.
"A-And we might need to come home unexpectedly. So that's why we have to stay together", I gave another reason.
"Fine. But if I get in a fight with your boyfriend because of this, I'll not hesitate to end him as self defense", he said.
"O-okay",I replied.

**Time skip**

Okay. Now, it's thirty minutes before the party, and I have no idea of what to wear.
"Haruno, thirty minutes!", Sasuke said from the living room.
"Be right there!", I replied still checking my closet.
"Aha!", I said, finding the perfect dress.
"Twenty five minutes Haruno", Sasuke said checking his watch.
"Coming", I replied, coming down the stairs.
I wore a black dress, a little above the knee (tight from bust to waist then free down)
With dark purple flower designs at the bottom, then I wore black wedges, not really high, and I tied my hair in a messy ponytail, with black flower pin earrings.
"Okay, let's go", I said, then stood beside Sasuke. He looked at me like he was scanning me.
"What?", I asked.
"Nothing. I'm driving", he said then walked out. Sasuke wore a white shirt with a black vest and black jeans and ankle boots.
Hot? Of course.
"okay", I replied then got in his car.
We got to Ino's house in ten minutes, five minutes to spare.
I dropped the present I got Ino in her room, then went to check up on her at the backyard (P.S; I got Ino a huge make up and spa kit and a year worth coupon for shopping with a seventy five percent discount).
"Um, did I come to the wrong party? Cause the celebrant is actually prettier than this", I said walking to Ino's direction.
"Sakura, you made it", she said while hugging me.
"Why wouldn't I come?", I asked.
"Cause most of the time, you're obviously busy", she replied.
"Its fifty five minutes past eight Ino, what would I possibly do at work?", I asked.
"Steal money?", she said.
"Oh my gosh, Sakura?", someone said from behind.
"Tenten!", I said hugging Tenten, who was with Hinata.
"Hey Hinata", I greeted.
"Hi Sakura