Chapter 41

Sakura's pov

Itachi's a great cook, but enough of him. Who everyone should think about now is the damn transvestite hitting on me, cause when mama gets angry, there's no going back.

"Again Deidera, leave me the hell alone", I said calmly.
"Like it or not. You're stuck with me for thirty more minutes", he said.
  I've been with Deidera for an hour and thirty minutes.
How?

**flashback**

"This is nice Itachi", I complemented.
"He learned from the best", Mikoto said.
"The Internet?", Itachi said. An anime vein popped on Mikoto's forehead, then she smirked.
"Oh really? My photo album says otherwise", she said instantly bringing out an album from underneath the table.

We all gathered round Mikoto, except Itachi.

"..and here he was wearing an apron and a hair net with a spatula in his hand. He thought that was the dress code for a chef  when he made Fugaku and I dinner for our anniversary. He was five years old and that meal was delicious if I do say so myself", she said.

"*sigh* if you didn't have the intention of getting a babysitter then I wouldn't have done that", he said.
   We giggled.
"If you guys don't mind, I'll be leaving now. I'm really tired", Mikoto yawned heading towards the stairs.
  "Alright, bye", I said before returning my attention to the rest of us on the table.
  "Uh?", I asked noticing the stares I received from all of them except Sasuke.

"You know what? I've got the perfect game to play", Itachi said smirking and still staring at me.
  "And what will that be?", Sasuke asked giving them all death glares.
"Well.."

**End of flashback**

  And here we are playing Itachi's stupid game, which doesn't even exist. But really helps in improving tolerance.
  The aim of the game was to stay with a very annoying person for two hours. The first person to crack owes the rest pizza.

I was paired with Deidera, Sasuke with Itachi(surprisingly the annoying one) , Konan with Kisame and Sasori with the one and only 'good boy' Obito.  I would've loved to be paired with Obito, why? We're both kinda carefree.
  Itachi wanted to be paired with me, but for Sasuke's continuous
'nagging', he got paired with Sasuke.

  "..but really, if we could just..",Deidera started.
"No no no no. I don't want to have anything to do with your 'art' and I especially don't want to have anything to do with explosives", I said.
  "Okay then. But you're really pretty. Un", he said.
"Thanks. Again. For the fiftieth time", I said.
  "Sooo...About the room..", he started.
  "Sasuke, Deidera's hitting on me!", I yelled.

   Of course Sasuke wouldn't care but...
  "Aggh. What was that for?", Deidera asked rubbing his bruised cheek.
  "Hn", he said walking away. I giggled.

  "Ten more minutes people", Itachi announced.
"This is going to be interesting", Deidera smirked.
"Uh?", I asked.
"Konan always breaks at the last minute of any game like this. And it'll definitely happen since she hasn't gotten her afternoon nap or 'paper rap' she calls it", Deidera explained.
"Oh"
"She doesn't stand a chance. I'd say after Obito, Kisame's the Lord of annoying...but it's either him or Hidan", he said.
"Another crazy friend of yours?", I asked.
"Yep", he replied.

"Hey Konan, hey Konan, hey Konan", Kisame said. He's really in the mood for pizza.
  "What?", she tried to say calmly as her eyes twitched.
  "Did you know you have purplish-blue hair. Unnatural right?", he said. 
  "*sigh* yes Kisame. I don't need to answer trivia's of myself", she said.
"Hey Konan...", Kisame started.
"One more minute guys", Itachi announced again.
  "Hey Konan, Konan, Konan", Kisame said.

"Thirty seconds left", Deidera whispered.
"Yesss Kisame?", she answered.
"Did you know, you love origami, you're rich and..."
"Three..Two.", Deidera counted down.
  "..and that you have a major crush on Nagato", he said smiling.
"One..."Deidera said.

  "WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP YOU STUPID BLUE ASS BASTARD!?!", Konan yelled really really loud.

"I can now", he said smirking.
"Konan, you owe us...", Itachi started.
  "You don't have to tell me idiot", she barked walking towards the kitchen phone
  "You didn't think of me as an idiot last night", Itachi said.
"Last night?", Sasuke asked.
"Yeah, she taught me origami and said I was really good at it", Itachi explained.
"Sasuke, you dirty minded fool", Kisame said.
"Hn", he said walking away.

After pizza, Itachi's friends went home, and Sasuke decided that I should too.
  "You know you can stay till tomorrow right?", Itachi asked.
"Sakura needs clothes", he replied.
"But..", Mikoto started.
"No buts mother, we have to go today and that's final", he said.
"You just want Sakura all to yourself, hn", Itachi said.
"Killjoy", Mikoto murmured.
"*sigh* who knows what father's got under his sleeves? What if he won't give an approval for the wedding?", he asked.
"You two already see yourselves as fiancés", Itachi said.
"Kill joy", Mikoto said.
I ignored them and focused on the door. As if by magic, Fugaku walked in.
"Why don't you ask of the approval now? ",I whispered to Sasuke.
We all stared at him and he looked uncomfortable.

"Hn", was all he said before walking back out and drove to kami knows where.
"Great, you scared him off", itachi said.
"Hn. We'll be leaving now", Sasuke said then we headed to the car. Mikoto and itachi were whispering, but all I heard was "you're on".

Couple o' hours later

"Strange, I thought you shut the windows before we left", Sasuke said.
"*gasp* the rats are back", I said running out of the car.
The door to the house opened and..
"That's a strange looking rat", Sasuke whispered.

A/N; boring chapter.
♥♥Kr!$ta\\¥N€♥♥