Chapter 55

Narrator's pov

"Poool paaarrttyyyy!", Naruto yelled diving into the pool.
"It isn't a party Naruto!", Sakura snapped.
"That's what they all say", Naruto grinned before Sakura threw her flip flops at him.

"Relax, stop making a big deal about it", Ino said in the hot tub.
"I just don't want to have any other person here", Sakura tried to relax.

**ding dong**

"Waho-"

SLAM!!!

"Who invited anyone for a pool party?", Neji ran to the gang at the back.
"Why are you asking?", Tenten asked.

**ding dong**

"Oh no", Sakura sighed.
"Come on forehead it can't be that bad", Ino got out from the tub and went inside.

"Woohoo!!!", some random guy ran in and canon balled into the pool followed by some other random people.
"Yeah it can't be that bad!", Sakura yelled at Ino who walked back out.
"Who the hell invited them?", Sasuke asked walking to where Sakura, Neji and Ino were.
"I don't know", Sakura glared at Ino.
"I swear it wasn't me", Ino said.

"Get out loser you're taking all the space", one of the guys said throwing Naruto out of the pool.
"Who do you think you are?!", Naruto rolled up an invisible sleeve.
"Dobe", Sasuke called.
"I'll be back bakas!", he yelled before running to Sasuke.
"Who the heck are they?", Naruto asked.

"They're like a hundred people here, what's going on?", Sai walked over.
"Hey! You better drop her if you want to live!", Neji ran to some guys who lifted Tenten to the pool.
"I go to the grocery store for thirty minutes and this is what happens", Itachi walked in.
"We didn't invite them, we don't know who did", Sakura said as everyone looked at Naruto.
"What?", he asked.

Itachi sighed and went to the fridge and brought out a bottle of wine.

"Really? At a time like this?", Sasuke asked.
"Shut up foolish brother", he said as he stood on one of the tables and threw the bottle down gaining everyone's attention.

"Get out now or get ready to explain yourselves to the police", he said.

The strangers groaned and walked out and everyone's attention was focused on a certain blonde.

"I didn't do it, I don't even know them", Naruto explained.
"But you yelled 'pool party'", Tenten crossed her arms.
"They couldn't have heard", Naruto defended.
"But then again, they could've", Sakura said.
"Teme, tell them I didn't do it", Naruto begged Sasuke.

Sasuke stared for a moment...

"You did...", Shisui laughed walking to us.
"...I remember clearly. That's exactly what you did", he laughed even more.
"What's so funny?", Naruto frowned.
"Hold on a second Touka", Shisui said pressing a button on his wireless earbuds.
"Oh...what's wrong here?", he asked.

"Teme and Sakura don't want to believe that I didn't invite those strangers for a party", Naruto said.

"Of course you didn't, I did", he smiled.
"Wha-"
"You just don't know when to stop these stupid act of yours now can you?", Sasuke interrupted the gang.
"Can't you just be mature for once? You're a disgrace to the Uchiha name", Sasuke added.

"Sasuke", Sakura scolded.
"Sasuke! Don't say things you know nothing about", Itachi said.
"Guys we've gotta clean  said to the rest of the gang.
"Okay", they agreed leaving the scene.

The atmosphere became tense among the Uchihas.

"First you act all clingy to Sakura, though you know fully well she's getting married to your cousin, now you invite strangers to the house", Sasuke said.
"Sasuke stop being rude", Itachi warned then apologized to Sakura for his behavior.

"No brother, what if those strangers stole something. They tried to throw Tenten into the pool and she can't swim, they chased Naruto out of the pool and turned everyone against him. And who caused all this?", Sasuke said.
"Sasuke, just stop. Shisui..."
"Yes Sakura, defend him. But remember how you were about to pin it all on Ino?  Someone you knew before him", Sasuke said.
"Sasuke..."

"He's right Sakura. I shouldn't have done that. Hehe, I just wanted it to be more fun since I'm leaving Konoha tomorrow", Shisui chuckled looking down.
"I was going to say it sooner but I got a phonecall..."

"Shisui", Itachi said with wide eyes.
"Yes Itachi, I'm leaving for that thing. Anyway, I better start packing then", Shisui smiled walking away.
"Let's go", Itachi said leaving with him.
"Hn", Sasuke folded his arms.
"That was harsh Sasuke, and the worst part is that you may never see him again", Sakura said walking away.

**timeskip

It was dark and everyone was out sitting on the grass stargazing and chatting, except a certain Uchiha.

**knock knock

"Shisui?", Sakura asked after knocking.
"Hey Sak, whatcha need?", he asked.
"Just thought you'll want to come out. Everyone's outside", she said.
"Of course, well, that's if Sasuke..."
"He won't mind, and he has no right to. Let's go", Sakura smiled dragging Shisui out of the room.

"Hey guys", Shisui waved as they all waved back.
"Shisui", Itachi called from the end he sat at. Shisui ran over to him and they started talking.

Sakura found Sasuke sitting on a bench like swing not far from the group with Tracker.
"Hey", she smiled as Tracker left the two of them.
"Hn", he replied folding his arms.

She sat next to him and shifted a bit closer. Her toes were on the ground as she tried to swing. Sasuke with his two feet on the ground helped her to gently rock the swing back....
...and forth...

..back...

...and forth....

"I...love you",she smiled.

...back..

"Why say that now?", he asked.

...and forth...

"So you won't feel lonely", she replied.
..back...

"..."

...and forth...

"Shisui's leaving to Suna"

...and stop...

"..."
"I've noticed the closeness between him and Itachi. They've been friends for a long time right?", she asked.
"Shisui's the first grandson in our family and Itachi second. Being the first grandson and only child, he never had  anyone to play with until Itachi came along", he explained.
"So he spent time with his first cousin", she continued.
"Itachi sees him as a brother. I see him as a cousin and nothing more. When we were younger, I never really spent time with Itachi because of him...that's why I never got along well with him", he looked down.

Silence.

"Shisui's going to replace someone in the Allied forces of Konoha and Suna. Just so you know", she started.
"That means..."
"Yeah, if a war breaks out, he's going to be at the war front", she looked down.

Then they started to swing again...back...

...and forth...

"This is one of the reasons why I took medical classes with Dr. Senju. She gives me hope that those you love, even in the war front can still survive", she said.

...back...

"I'll support you", he said out of the blue, she looked at him in surprise.

...and forth...

"Thank you....Sasuke", she laid her head on his shoulder.

...back....

"I guess my brother isn't a disgrace to the Uchiha name after all..."

..and forth...

"...*sigh* I love you too Sakura"

...and back and forth...

A/N: sorry for the late update. Had absolutely no idea of what to write.