Chapter 4

Sakura's pov

I can't believe Ino, ugh! Yes I might have lied a little when I said I was busy,but it was for a reason. I'm just not interested in dating right now (yeah, yeah I sound abnormal now but that's just me).

Ino's pov

"Come on Sakura, why are you so quiet?", I asked while driving.
"You know, we can just turn back and I'll talk to you as long as you want us to", she replied.
"Too late, we're already here" "Starbucks?", she asked. "No, the spa", I replied.
We got down from the car and walked into the spa and checked in.

**Time skip**

Sakura's pov

I actually enjoyed it. I got to relax, drink some ice tea, made some new friends, tried to get Ino out of the solidified mud bath, and had a little nap. Now I'm ready to go to the mall.
"Sakura, you're glowing", Ino said smiling. "Why wouldn't I, that was a pretty good spa, and I really got to relax. Now let's head to the mall", I replied.
"You don't have to tell me twice", Ino said, while increasing the music (Yoga).
We got to the mall, and Ino and I got some new clothes we'll wear for the graduation ceremony.
She got a purple armless dress (tight from bust to waist , then free all the way to her knees with ruffles). With black heels and a purple alice band with a huge ribbon at the right.
And I got a tight green dress(knee length) with a black bust leveled jacket and black flats I prefer free clothes, but Ino forced me to buy this. But I still like it anyway.
We took some ice cream and took some pictures before we left to the movie theater.
We watched the Hunger games Mockingjay part 2, then left for...eww...Starbucks.
'We' scoped some hotties(or at least Ino did). Some came to our table to ask for our numbers(we didn't give them cause I'm not interested, and Ino's dating Sai), while some passed and winked at us. I felt disgusted.
'Yes three more minutes to go and we are outta here' I thought, before I got a text

Hi Sakura,
It's your dad here. I'll be coming back to konoha in three days. I heard your graduation ceremony is in five days so I thought I should come. I'll have to stay in the mansion, but just until after the ceremony, then you'll be as free as a bird. And I have a little surprise for you when I get back. See you soon.
Love dad.

"Yay, dad's coming", I said almost screaming. "Really?", Ino said almost screaming with me.
"Yeah, he's coming for the ceremony, and...", I got caught off by another message

'Oh, and can you pick me up from the airport, my driver's sick. Ask Ino if you can borrow her car. And if she's with you, send my greetings'.

"See", I said, giving her the phone.
"Of course, we'll go pick him up together",she said.
"Thanks Ino, your the best", I said, taking my phone back.
"I know. Now let's head back home before you puke from the sight of these guys", she said.
"Finally! " I replied.