Chapter 59.5~Pre-engagement

Sakura's pov

By noon, Shisui, Sasuke, Mikoto and I got home.
Shisui seemed like the accident never happened.
"Ah~ home sweet home", Shisui sighed as Sasuke parked in the driveway.
"When you get in, I want you up in bed", I demanded flicking his forehead.
"You ain't my mother", he smirked rubbing his forehead.
"Yeah, you ain't his mother. And his mother ain't my mother", Sasuke added as I flicked their heads at the same time.
"Go easy on them Sakura. They are men after all", Mikoto chuckled.
"Fine", I glared at the two smirking Uchiha's.

"SURPRISE!", the gang yelled as there was a loud POP sound at the background.
"You don't intend to get drunk, now do you?!", I scolded the Uzumaki gulping down the wine he just opened.
"Aww, come on, it's a party, we do intend on getting drunk. YEAH!", him and Kiba yelled the last part as they clicked their wine bottles.
"Wohoo! Drinks", Shisui whooped walking to the kitchen.

'Calm down Sakura, they're just men, besides, your man isn't drinking', inner said.

'Maybe you're right', I mentally sighed.

"SASUKE! SHISUI! NARUTO!", the gang chanted in the kitchen. Running there, my inner's point was actually wrong.

Sasuke had taken probably ten shots of Vodka, while the other two where trying to keep up, and Itachi alongside with Kiba kept filling their shot glasses.
"Guys...", I started walking towards them.
"...and we have Sakura!", Kiba said as the others cheered.
"What?", I asked as he pushed me to the seat where the drinkers where once seated.

"Time for the females, we got Tenten and Sakura who volunteered for round one", Kiba said.
"N-no, I don't-"
"Drink? Pfft, like I didn't hear that on my birthday", Ino rolled her eyes.
"B-but..."

"You can't argue with these guys Sakura. Besides *hic*the vodka seems diluted or something", Sasuke came out of nowhere and hung his arm round my shoulders.
"Yeah, he's definitely not drunk", Naruto added.

I stared wide eyed as Sasuke held Naruto and skipped with him to the living room.
"...and Tenten's off, taking two shots at once, while Sakura's glaring at me", Kiba said like a sportscaster.
Ignoring them, I stood up and walked to Sasuke and Naruto to make sure they don't break anything.

And behold one of the funniest things ever, Sasuke and Naruto playing Just Dance 2016. Naruto fell face down at his attempt to crump while Sasuke sat down crisscross in front of him and started poking his head.

"Do you all intend to get drunk?!", I yelled.
"I don't", Gaara, Chouji, Lee, Shika, Neji, Temari and Hinata replied.
"Well, that's something", I said looking at the others.

~Time skip

Mikoto came down an hour after to find all of us in the living room chilling, but of course, the guys who drank earlier continued to drink.

"You know what?!", Naruto yelled.
"Jeez, what?", I snapped.
"Nothing *hic*", he said as they laughed, including Sasuke.

"Sasuke Uchiha! I can tolerate you being drunk, but I can't tolerate you disobeying me", Mikoto yelled walking towards us.
"What?", Sasuke asked trying to stand. "I told you to go get your suit and Sakura's dress from the dry cleaners", she said.

"You know *hic* what? I don't have to listen to *hic* anyone, because..", he started with his head down.
"..I'm fabulous", he said striking a diva like pose.

WTF?!!!

Everyone was either laughing or was shocked at this sudden act.

"F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. *hic* fabulous", he said striking another pose.

"Sasuke?", I asked.
"Yes, my not so fabulous wife?", he asked.
"Uh..."
"That's right! If I'm fabulous, and my wife isn't, then we'll have averagely fabulous children. As long as they aren't as fabulous as me, it's okay", he smirked whipping his hair to his side.
"S-sasuke???"

Long story short, it was a loong night.