Chapter 14

Sasuke's pov

I really hate parties. Drunk people making out, shy people finally doing crazy things, friends forcing friends to drink, stunts being pulled resulting to senseless injuries and worst of all sluts hitting on guys.
If I get hit on by one more whore I'm leaving (that's if I can find Sakura)
"Hey good looking", some idiot said.
"That's it", I said then stood up and walked away, pushing her aside.

Sakura's pov

This party got really loud really fast. I'm guessing Sasuke would want to go home now. I doubt that he'll enjoy this party any time soon.I better go look for him.
Someone grabbed my hands then dragged me outside. And by the smell of alcohol on his body, it's probably not Sasuke.
"What the heck?!", I said yanking my hand out of his grip.
"Hey, uh Sakura we need to *hick* talk", apparently it was Shino.
"No. You're drunk, you have to rest", I said.
"I'm not drunk. I just drank some kind of funny juice", he said.
"Funny juice?", I asked.
"Yeah.*hick* That stuff you take when you're *hick* in a heck of a relationship", he said.
"What?",I asked suprised.
"Look. Forget about *hick* that. I wanted to *hick* talk to you bout something very *hick* important", he said then pulled me into a warm hug.
"Do you know where the bathroom is?", he whispered in my ear.
"Third door by the right down the hall way beside the stairs", I explained looking down while he broke the hug.
"*hick* thanks", he said then left.

Sasuke's pov

Where on earth is Sakura. I'm really getting fed up of this nonsense.
" *hick* hey, Teme how ya been?", Naruto asked.
"None of your business, dobe", I replied still scanning left and right for radish.
"Oh *hick* attitude much", he said. Then started gagging.
"Hey, dobe sprint to the bathroom", I said. Before he threw a tsunami of puke on me.
"Dobe!"I yelled.
"Uh, sorry teme. I was feeling pretty uneasy", he said.
"Whatever", I said then stormed off to the bathroom.
I was out some minutes later and saw something really surprising. Shino making out with that idiot that was hitting on me earlier.
I have to find Sakura.

A/N: sowie 4 da shawt chapta :-) ;-) waiting for comments.