Chapter 23

Ino's pov

  I messed up big time. I have to go and apologize. Oh, Sasuke's over there, maybe he's seen Sakura.
  "Yo, Sasuke, you've seen Sakura?", I asked.
"She just bumped into me a while ago. Looks like she's upset",he explained.
"I've gotta find her",I said.
"What did she do this time?", he asked.
"You mean me. And it's a long story", I replied. Then we headed to the balcony.
  "... Every time I tolerate your nonsense is because I want us to be friends again!", Sakura yelled before the most unimaginable thing happened.  HE KISSED HER!!!
  I was about to approach them but Sasuke held me back by my shoulder.
  "It's a friend thing Ino. Don't interrupt", he said.
"He just kissed her. How am I supposed to react?", I said almost yelling.
"Just calm down", he continued.
"...I loved you Sakura", Sai said then Sasuke let go of me and stared at them.
  "WTF?!", Sasuke and I said simultaneously.

Sai's pov

  "...I loved you Sakura", I said with relief, finally confessing my past love to my past crush.
"S-Sai", she and some other girl said.
"I-I-Ino", I said facing her before Sakura snapped out of her thoughts
"I-Ino", she said.
"I can't believe you", she said then walked away, then I followed her.
"Ino. Sai where..", Sakura started
"Shut it and stay away from me. You're so annoying!", I yelled before I left her with Sasuke.
I'm sure I'm going to regret yelling at her.

Sasuke's pov

  It hasn't been a day since we got here and things are already screwing up.
  "Shut it and stay away from me. You're so annoying!", Sai yelled then left.
Sakura froze for about two minutes then started weeping or silent crying or whatever.
"Sakura...", I started before she hugged me.
" *sniff* I'm sure you understand, right?  I didn't want any of that to happen. *sniff* now Ino will never forgive me, and it's all because of the stupid friendship Sai and I kept in the past. The only person I can count on is you. Cause I'm sure you'll never let me down like they did", she said hugging me tighter.
I can't understand why she trusts me so much. I hope I don't have to hurt her in any way.
"We...I'll sort this out. Don't worry", I said returning the hug.

**time skip**

It's getting dark and Sakura's still holding onto me. We sat on a bench on the balcony watching how the sun sets at beach.
"You okay now?", I asked only to be replied with light snores. She must be really tired.
"Are you guys gonna stay there forever? Cause the party's over", Sai said holding Ino by the shoulder.
  "You guys have made up already?", I asked. And just on cue, Sakura woke up.
"Hmm. What happened?", she asked.
"They've made up", I said standing up and moving around to stretch out.

Sakura's pov

"They've made up",Sasuke said standing up.
"Sai, Ino..."
"We're sorry Sakura. I shouldn't have said those things about you", Ino said.
"And I shouldn't have yelled at you and left you back then (referring to their friendship)", Sai said.
  "What did you say to her/ Why and how did you leave her", they both asked each other.
  "You guys can explain later, can we go freshen up now?", I spoke for both Sasuke and I.
  "Okay, but you guys have to wait in the living room first. We'll catch up with you", Sai explained.
  "K/whatever", Sasuke and I said heading to the living room.
"Oh, and Sakura",Ino stopped us.
"Yeah?", I asked.
"Shino's coming tomorrow", she said. I just let out a sigh cause I didn't have time to argue with Ino for letting him come.
.....................

The party was over and the place was cleaned up.
  "Hey guys", the rest of the gang greeted as we walked in.
"Hi/Hn", we both replied.
"Okay now, listen everyone", Ino caught our attention.
"Now, we have to pair with someone as a roommate. Since the extra five rooms are a 'no-go' area. So pick any partner of your choice", Sai said.
"I pick Shika", Temari said holding him.
"Troublesome", Shikamaru said.
"I pick Hin...", Naruto started
"You're with me dobe", Sasuke said. 
"But I want to be with Hinata", Naruto whined.
"It's okay Naruto. I-I'll take Sakura", she said.
"Hinataaa", Naruto cried as Sasuke dragged him to their room.
"Shut up dobe. You have to know some certain rules if we're gonna sleep in the same room", Sasuke said as he dragged him.
"Anyway", Ino said as we all sweat dropped.
"Have a nice night", she finished before she left with Sai.
....................

"All done. Night Hinata", I said hopping in bed.
"Night Sakura", Hinata said before turning off the lights.

**An Hour Later**

Okay, so here's the thing, I can't sleep, sooo first option, drink warm milk, or hot milk, the way I like it.

*gulp, gulp*

"Sakura?", someone asked opening the fridge. I faced him and found out it was Naruto.
"Oh, hey Naruto. Can't sleep too?", I asked.
"Hinata's still in bed?", he asked ignoring my question.
"Yes, why you asking?", I said raising an eyebrow.
He immediately shut the fridge and ran to the room yelling "I miss you Hinata".
"Shut up Naruto. You'll wake the others", I said as I chased him. But I was too late, he had already locked himself with Hinata by the time I got there.

(A/N: nothing bad is or is going to happen, so clear all dirty thoughts)

  "Naruto, open this door this instant or else", I said banging the door.

Sasuke's pov

Just when I was having a good dream about tomatoes, I heard a certain vegetable arguing with that dobe. Oh, wow, he's not on the bed (obviously sarcastic) I have to see what he's up to or I won't sleep for the rest of the night.

  "One, two, three...don't let me count to ten Naruto. You'll regret it", radish said banging the door.
"What would you do, break the door with your chopstick-like legs?", he said from the inside.
"That's it", Sakura said raising a fist about the punch the door before I held her hand back.
"Sasuke"
"This isn't Sai's beach house, it's his uncle's, so if I were you, I'd think twice", I warned.
"Yo, Teme, you're there too?", Naruto asked.
"Naruto, what the hell are you doing?", I asked
"Taking selfies with Hinata, even though she's asleep", he said
"She sure is a deep sleeper to still be sound asleep with the stupid noise you're creating", Sakura said
"Which noise", he asked
"The one coming from your stupid mouth, now get out", I said.
"Aww come on a few more selfies, I want to show it to Hinata when she wakes up", he said.
"She's exhausted Naruto, you'll show her in the morning", Sakura said.
"Alright then, I'll stay here till morning", he said.
"What the F Naruto?!", Sakura yelled.
"Calm down radish", I said.
"Yeah, calm down Sakura. What's the big deal, you can just sleep with Sasuke", he said.
"What?!",Sakura and I yelled.
"I didn't mean that kinda 'sleep with' ", he said.
"We know Naruto, it's just...", Sakura started.
"It's just nothing. As long as you guys are dedicated to your separate partners, nothing will happen", he said.
"First thing he's saying that makes sense", I said.
"Oh and I'm not sure about Sasuke, since he's single and all", Naruto said.
  "*sigh* look, if you don't come out, I won't give it to you", I said reminding him about the ramen I saved him for midnight snacking.
While he replied with a gasp.

Sakura's pov

"*gasp* Is it still soft or it's now hard and stiff", Naruto asked.
"It's just the way you like it", Sasuke replied rolling he's eyes.
I never knew Naruto was gay too 
   O_O
"Uh, I'd love to have it, but I'd rather be with Hinata", he replied.
Okay, this is really disturbing.
  "First time you're denying an offer of ramen. I'm not gonna give you anymore after this", Sasuke said.

'Wait, it was ramen they were talking about?', inner asked
'My life will never be the same thinking about the other thing', I replied.

"Alright then, night Sakura, hehe, Teme", he said.
  "Ugh night/Hn", we replied.
...................

I slept on the bed while Sasuke slept on some sheets on the floor.
I just hope it doesn't rain.

A/N; hey guys, thanks so much for reading and voting. Working on a new one called 'questionable fate'
Haven't published it yet, still getting inspiration. Anyways adiós.
♥♥Kr!$ta\\¥N€♥♥