CFWFR 12 ♥ Invitation

CFWFR ♥ Invitation

Nimo's POV

Yey! Love ako ni Author! May point of view ako! 

By the way,i'm here at school na. Hinatid kami ni Tito Kent and Mom.

I'm just curious about Tito Gwapo. He's always crying whenever we talk about her wife.

And her wife's name is Ayesha too. Is it  a coincidence?

"Nimo Claine. Stop day dreaming please." Tiffany rolled her eye balls like...argh! Tiffany Hwang is my new friend here in Thypellton Academy. She's a good and pretty girl like me,that's why i like her-- but i'm much prettier than her.

"Psh. As if you care?" I rolled my eye balls too.

"Hay nako Nimo. Stop talking english na nga,my nose is bleeding."

"What a stupid girl." Daine and his bad friends walks towars us and he stop in front of Tiffany my friend. "You want my sister to stop talking english. But you keep talking in english? Tch. Let's go." 

"Nimo."

"What?"

"Wala. Tara kain na tayo." Nandito kami sa room,break time namin pero ayaw namin lumabas ni Tiffany. Si Daine,Grayson and Kenzo nasa labas. 

There are many girls here in school who likes them. I don't know why,si Daine lang naman ang gwapo sa kanila. 

"Ahm Tiffany." Kinuha ko yun invitation card sa bag ko. Next week na ang birthday namin ni Daine.

We're so lucky dahil hindi kami tulad ng ibang bata na nauutal utal ng sobra.

I walk in front of our class. "Hi!" I wave my hand.

"Hi Nimo."

"Hi Claine."

"Hi Crush."

Like eww. There so many guys who have a crush on me,like eww. My mom told me that i'm too young for that.

"By the way. You are all invited in our upcoming birthday party at the Suarez Mansion. " 

"OMG! Do i need to buy a new gown?" Maarteng sabi nung isa kong kaklase.

"You don't need to do that. I'm the only one who need to wear a gown because i'm the birthday celebrant. And besides,you're not invited." I really hate her. She's so arrogant. She always talking about their properties like hotels,malls,restaurant. Like that. And she's always saying that she had a prefect family. 

So what? Yes. We don't have a perfect family because of my 'missing father'. But i don't care because i have a PERFECT Mom. Caring Tito and Menopause twin-- but now. We had a new member-- Tito Gwapo,for me,he's a new part of our family. 

That girl. She's my enemy. She have a crush on Daine,but Daine hate her because of her attitude. She always thinking that i'm the reason why Daine hates her,but NO! I don't even care about her eww feelings to my menopause twin.

"But you said that,we are all invited?" Malungkot na sabi niya.

"Yes. You are all invited,guys-- except you." I look at her and rolled my eyes.

She started crying and crying and crying again like a dog. Psh. 

"Nimo.Claine.Ynarez." Dahan dahan akong napalingon dahil sa narinig kong pagtawag sa name ko.