IX.

Our faces were starting to lean, until our lips finally met. It wasn't your average peck, it was really intense. We were going on for about a good two minutes until we both pulled away.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" He said.

"Yeah..." I replied as I unlocked the door to my house.

"Bella!" I called.

Most of the time she would always greet me with barks and jumping as soon as I came in the door.

Walking to my bedroom I spotted her stretched out sleeping in her doggie bed. It was a little past 10 o'clock, way past her bedtime.

Changing my clothes and crawling into bed I checked my phone before drifting off into a sleep.

~•*~•*~•*

"Stop Bryson." I giggled as he tried to plant kisses on my lips. "Don't you have to work?" I asked him.

"He said he ain't need me, so I wanted to bother you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Gimme kiss." He said in a low deep voice that turned me on.

Of course I wanted those lips, I mean... Who wouldn't?

Giving in I leaned in and kissed him, but he deepened it. He lifted me up and sat me on my desk gripping on my bare upper thigh. 

"Not here." I mumbled in between his lips.

God forbid if my boss were to walk in I would lose my job for sure. Plus, I wasn't ready for sex anyway. Not until we were dating and I felt I was ready.

"Aight, but you're comin' to my house after work."

"Um, no."

"I wasn't askin' you, I was tellin' you 'cause I know you listen to daddy." He said feeling up my waist.

Hell yes I do.

"Why do I need to go?"

"You always complainin' bout how you always home, so why you complainin' that a nigga actually takin' you out?"

"Females are hard to please."

"Once I hit you with this d--"

"Don't even say it." I cut him off.

"One day I will." He smirked.

"Bet." I said as I rolled my eyes and got off the desk.

~•*~•*~•*

"Harley!" Bryson called.

We'd just got to his three story house in a whole different side of Louisville.

"Daddy!" She said as she ran and hugged Bryson's leg.

"Where's Marisol?" He asked her. I guess that was the person that was supposed to watch her.

"Sleeping, again." She responded.

She was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I saw a lot of Bryson in her and Lexi too, sadly.

"She's so cute." I cooed looking over at Bryson.

"Of course she is. She get it from her daddy." Bryson complimented himself.