XX.

As soon as I woke up I checked my phone, as always and I was greeted by lots of thanksgiving texts. Once I found the strength to get up out of bed I grabbed my clothes from one of the drawers glancing over at Bryson who was still fast asleep.

Glancing at the time, it was already twelve in the afternoon. I didn't even realize we'd been asleep that long.

I brushed my teeth and undressed setting the shower water to the temperature that I liked before stepping in.

"Mind if I join?" Bryson asked standing there with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"Only if you promise nothing will happen in the shower." I told him.

"I promise." He said as he stepped in.

We washed up together then we both stepped out drying ourselves off when, without warning Bryson picked me up and say me on the bathroom counter.

"You told me nothing was gonna happen Bryson."

"Yeah, I said nothin' was gonna happen in the shower."

I rolled my eyes at his comment

"Don't act like you ain't been missing me inside you."

I lowkey did

"It's been too long."

"It's been a week Bryson." I did giving him that really nigga face.

"I can't go too long without making love to my baby." He said pecking me on the lips as he spread my legs open getting on his knees sucking and licking all around my clit.

The things I honestly loved most about Bryson was his tongue and stroke game.

"Shit." I grunted under my breathe pushing his head down further before he stood up inserting himself inside me.

Words couldn't even explain the amount of pleasure I was experiencing.

As his stroked got deeper and longer, the louder my moans became. Whenever me and Bryson made love, it was always the best thing ever. He hit the right places every time.

Oh yes, he was a keeper.

I dug my nails into his back more and more every time he would thrust. I'm pretty sure it was gonna leave a mark, but Bryson didn't seem to care. He was focused on what he was doing.

After a while, he pulled out stroking his member for a while before letting his juices free on my thigh.

I got off the counter wetting one of the bathroom rags wiping Bryson's kids off of me.

I got dressed in the bathroom slipping into one of my casual bodycon dresses while Bryson was getting ready in the bedroom. I put on some light makeup before returning to the bedroom where Bryson was laid across the bed watching Sports Center. He was dressed in a black collared polo shirt, black jeans and his Oreo Jordan 4's.

As soon as he heard me step into the room his full attention was on me.

"You sure you wanna wear that tonight?" He said licking his lips.

He just didn't know how much I loved that.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.

"The way ya body lookin' in that, I might have to fuck you in front of ya mother." He said starting to bite on his bottom lip still not taking his eyes off of me.

"Please don't act like that around my mother."

"Act like what?"