III.

"What if I told you I liked someone?"

"Depends who." I replied.

"There's this girl, she's in my grade thoughand we have almost every class together."

"What's her name?"

"Lexi I think."

My soul sunk.

"Are you sure she didn't put and voodoo on you or anything to make you feel this way?"

Lexi would be the one.

"Nah, I just think she's pretty, but I barely know her."

For the rest of the time being, me and Bryson had finished putting our vocals together and recorded it, but the while we were planning how to put everything together I couldn't stop thinking about the nerve-wracking  news Bryson just told me.

Even after he left, there was still a feeling I had inside me, something hard to explain.

~•*~•*~•*

"A feeling?" Carmin asked me, as we were at our lockers getting ready to leave school.

"Yeah, I'm telling you... It's just hard to explain." I said after telling her the whole story.

"You mean jealousy?" She suggested.

Maybe...

"Absolutely not. I wouldn't catch feelings in two days."

She knew I was lying.

"Yeah, okay." She rolled her eyes. "Have you talked to him ever since?"

"No, I just feel it would be awkward to talk to him right now." I replied as Carmin closed her locker.

"So you didn't talk to him at all in eighth period?"

"Nope, not even a single glance."

"If he's smart, he's gonna notice how you're acting different. Plus, he can't help it if he's attracted to a thot. Just like you can't help being attracted to a guy that's attracted to a thot." She sarcastically smiled.

I ignored her comment proceeding to put my things in my backpack, until I noticed something. I noticed that perfect jawline and those pink plump lips anywhere. But hiding wasn't an option right now.

"Jailee."

Goddamnit.

"Can I have a second alone with her?" Bryson asked.

"Sure," Carmin replied. "Have allll the time you need with her. Dick her down if you want too." She smirked.

"Carmin!" I yelled at her as Bryson laughed at her.

"Y'all get to it now." She said before she walked away.

"So wassup with you?" He asked.

Time to play dumb.

"I don't know what you're talking about."