VII.

~•*~•*~•*

"Like most companies they have commercials, right?" I explained at my presentation.

"I like where you're going with this." My supervisor commented.

"When have you ever seen a Wal-Mart commercial? I feel like we should have one, and to get the watchers hooked into the commercial and to actually watch it I feel we should have a celebrity or someone to represent our company."

"Do you have anyone in mind?" My supervisor asked.

"I'm way ahead of you with that one." I smirked thinking to myself. "How do you guys feel about this idea?"

"It's great sweetie." My father said.

"It's excellent." My boss said. "But I do have one question."

Just when I thought this was over with...

"How much do you expect our profits to increase?"

"By ten percent at the least." I proudly said.

"Impressive..." He commented. "E-mail me all the information I need by tonight."

"No problem." I replied as the conference room slowly emptied.

~•*~•*~•*

After I was off from work my father talked about how much he likes my presentation and how I should do them more often even thought I had no intentions of doing them again.

Shortly after we arrived home my father left out for a "business gathering" as he would call it, to celebrate "twenty dedicated years of service" as he would call it too.

Since my father was out, I invited Carmin over.

"I'm feeling that idea." She responded after I told her about my presentation idea.

"If everything falls through with this plan, I'll get hella props."

"There's a number of things that can go wrong with this..."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"You're willing to mix pleasure with business?"

I rolled my eyes at her remark.

"Me and Bryson are barley even friends. We text once in a while but that's all."

"Mhmm." She hummed. "When're you gonna tell him about it?"

"Whenever he texts me I might casually bring it up."

"I think I've got good news though!" She said enthusiastically.

"What?"

"It's about a guy..." She trailed off as I rolled my eyes.

She had a new nigga every week and could never stay committed to one person.

"Please don't act like this right now, I know he's the one."

Yeah ok.

"What's so special about him? I questioned.

"Well his name's Derek he's twenty-three he's financially stable and he works out." She gushed.