XLVII.

"My sis look good!" Lauren gassed as I tried on my wedding dress for the first time.

It was custom made to fit my body right and each diamond on it was real. The best part is, Bryson didn't mind spending fifty thousand dollars on it. Our wedding was pretty much all set up now. Our whole wedding would take place outside in a secluded place. Bryson already got his tuxedo and I had my bridesmaid dresses. Bryson also hired a whole swarm of bodyguards to make sure no paparazzi or fans got in which costed a couple thousand more. When we added up everything including our honeymoon and bachelor and bachelorette parties outfits we ended up paying over a million dollars. Bryson said that was a little extreme for a wedding, but it would be worth it since this was our special day together. On top of all the eventful things happening this week, my mother offered to watch Trent for two weeks so Bryson and I could finally have some alone time.

"Wait until Bryson sees you tomorrow." Lauren added. "He's gonna flip, I promise you that, and the way your body looking in that you're gonna be in real trouble during your honeymoon." She smirked.

"I don't mind. It's been a while." I smirked back.

"You wanna start getting ready for the party?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, I'm really excited to finally have a girls night out for once. It feels like it's been forever." I said walking to the bathroom to change.

"I know you wanna spend time with your maid of honor before your big day."

"Your just so happy I gave you that position, aren't you?"

"Yeah. I was excited I never been part of someone's wedding before."

Since I made Lauren my maid of honor, Carmin was pissed but I honestly really didn't care. I talked to Lauren way more than I did to Carmin. Lauren and I were just closer and I felt it was okay right to make her my maid of honor.

"Where's Jai?!" Bryson said busting through the door.

"In the bathroom, but you can't go in there." Lauren replied.

"Why?" Bryson asked.

"She's taking off her dress and you can't see it. You know that."

"I can't see something I paid thousands of dollars for?"

"You know how weddings go Bryson, I know you're a little slow, but I'm pretty sure I don't have to break it down to you."

"But-" He started.

"Go Bryson." Lauren cut him off. "Shouldn't you be getting ready to go to the club?"

"If I'm late they'll understand. They know how black folks do."

"Guess what Bryson?"