XLIX.

"I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life."Bryson said flopping onto the king sized hotel bed. "That seven hour flight too a lot outta me. I don't even feel like unpacking."

"I know what you're in the mood for." I said rubbing my hands up his shirt. "Wanna make love in Turks and Caicos?"

"You know I'll find the energy to do that." He smirked. "Plus we don't have Trent. Girl, imma break you off every night."

"I'm up for it." I smirked back.

"It's been a long ass time since we got it on."

"Why are we stalling?" I said unbuckling his pants revealing Bryson Jr. as he likes to call it.

"Be careful with BJ, okay?"

"Whatever Bryson." I laughed continuing to stroke his manhood.

"Dang Jai, I ain't know you was a freak like that."

"Only for you." I said rubbing up his chest as I took off my clothes leaving me in only my undergarments. "Did you bring the condoms Bryson?"

"Shit. I knew I was forgettin' somethin'." He mumbled to himself.

"Seriously Bryson?" I complained. "You know pulling out isn't an option."

"You ain't gon be sittin' here half naked and ain't gon let me get all up inside it."

"Now what're we gonna do?" I asked.

"Whatever happens, happens."

"So you don't mind another child?"

"We married now, we can have ten kids if we want to."

"Whatever you say Bryson. When I tell you I'm pregnant again, don't be surprised."

I said proceeding to take my underwear and bra off. Once I was completely naked Bryson started kissing on my inner thighs.

"Mmm Bryson stop teasing." I moaned.

"Nah, you gotta be patient, you gon get the D in a minute."

"I hate you, Bryson." I joked.

"You gon love me when I make you scream to the top of your lungs in a sec."

"Well I'm sorry daddy." I said turning him on.

"You really want it don't you?" He asked as I nodded. "Well you gon get it rough today." He said positioning himself before sliding into me.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded as he slowly inserted the tip causing me to arch my back and moan a little. Without warning he put all his inches inside me making me moan even louder. His thrusts were deep, long and fast which was too much for me to handle.

After a while he told me to get on my hands and knees then, he reinserted himself and started pounding from behind so fast that I could barely catch my breathe.

"Throw it back for me baby." He said as I did. "Damn." He said slapping my behind as I clawed the sheets trying to hold in all my loud moans.

He turned us around, so now he was on top of me still thrusting. He leaned over to kiss me, as we moaned against each other's lips.

He slowed his pace getting ready to release, and when he did we both got
under the covers together.

"This gon be the best three days of our lives." I told Bryson.

"You know that when I'm with you it's always a good day."

"You're so cute when you wanna be." I laughed.

The next four days of our honeymoon wasn't anything spectacular or extraordinary. Every morning, we walked on the beach together. In the afternoon we tried new foods at different places. Towards the evening, we would watch the sunset over the ocean where we would bring a blanket to lay on na scuffle up against each other discussing our future together. We discussed how we would like more children and how we would raise them. We also discussed better ways to handle our arguments and how to come to an agreement. Right before we went to sleep each night... Well you know what we did.

I felt like crying once we had to leave. I didn't wanna go back to Louisville where I had to be bothered with all the drama there and as much as I loved my son, I didn't wanna go back to him either. While honeymooning I didn't miss waking up every hour and a half or two hours to feed him a bottle, and I definitely didn't miss changing his diapers. No matter how fast your reflexes are, he'll still find a way to pee on you. On the bright side, I didn't have to work anymore, so I would have more bonding time with Harley and Trent.

Even though I was pissed that I had to leave, I would still put a smile on my face. Just the thought about me being married to Bryson made me go crazy. I still couldn't believe it. Now, I can't even picture us ever breaking up or us even having feelings for another person.

There's times where I just reminisce about high school, and how a little crush turned into all this. Bryson was no longer that shy boy I had a crush on with the Nike hat in tenth grade. He was now my husband and now, every time I look at him, I fall in love all over again.