XIV.

"Never knew, no I never knew.
That, you'd be a freak and a friend too. You into everything I'm into..."

~•*~•*~•*

"The album's scheduled to drop this Friday." Bryson told me.

"I'm so proud of you!" I told him taking a sip of my iced coffee.

We were just talking about casual things since Harley was here, and I couldn't tell Bryson how much I wanted him to break me off for what he's done for me today.

"Is a tour scheduled?" I asked him.

"Nah, once the album drops we'll figure that all out."

"So... That means I won't see you for months at a time? How will our relationship be after that?"

"We got Facetime." He suggested.

"It just ain't the same as you being physically here with me."

"Well, I'll make sure I do a lot of shows in Louisville, so I can see you more."

As I glanced over at Harley she was coloring in the coloring book Bryson bought her before we got here which is why she was so quiet.

I just loved the relationship Bryson had with Harley. He was definitely a good father figure which was a quality I needed in a guy that I planned to have a future with.

After heading back to his place Bryson put Harley to sleep, so we could have some alone time.

He was kissing up on my neck causing me to moan. I needed him inside me right now.

"This gon be the best birthday present you ever got." He told me pulling off his shirt revealing his abs.

I smiled biting my bottom lip at how much he was turning me on right now.

He got in between my legs and started grinding his now hard manhood against me.

"Give it to me." I seductively whispered in his ear. "Hard."

"You think you can handle it?" He asked and I nodded.

He pulled his pants down and removed mine.

"You gon have to do something for me though." He said pointing down at his part. 

"I've never done that before." I told him.

"There's a first time for everything." He smirked.

I got on my knees on the floor stroking it for a while then o looked up at him unsure of what to do.

"Go ahead."

He said as I swirled my tongue around the tip teasing him before taking the tip into my mouth while I was still stroking his shaft. I took more into my mouth moving my head back and forth. He moaned for a while until he told me to stop and lay on the bed, which I did.

He took my panties off and started moving his tongue around my clit.

"Shit." I moaned arching my back.

After he was done he told me to turn around and bend over as he inserted himself into me, and this time it wasn't slow so it made me let out a loud moan. I knew I had to be quiet, so Harley wouldn't wake up, but I couldn't control how loud my moans were coming out.

His pace accelerated increasing my muffled moans against the blanket. He was going so fast that sweat was dropping down his forehead.

It was true. He did put in work.

When his pace slowed down, I knew he was about to get ready to climax, and so was I. He released all of himself inside me before pulling out and getting under the covers with me.

I laid my head on his rock solid chest. As he rolled and lit up a blunt.

"What do you like most about me?" I asked looking up at him

"That was random." He said taking a puff.

"I'm just wondering about what made you wanna date me in the first place."

"Well," he started. "Ever since I first met you I've always liked you. I guess I had a hard time showing it at first."

"But baby it's been that way." I continued for him as we both chuckled.

"But for real, when I looked at you for the first time I saw a beautiful young  woman. I was scared to talk to girls back then, so I just didn't speak that much. You were the one I spoke to the most, but then you left so the rest of high school was boring as hell."

"Why did you get with Lexi?" I asked him.

"You just had to bring her up, didn't you?"

"It's something I've always wondered."

"I thought she was pretty, I only dated her for the looks, not really for personality, but that was before I knew what she was all about. We dated on and off for two years. Once I found out she was pregnant with Harley that was the only reason why I tried to stay with her. I got a job at UPS, so we could have some type of income for the child. We argued almost every day, over dumb shit. She was out with other niggas doin' God knows what. After Harley was born she started smokin' weed all the time and shootin' heroine through her veins, something I would never do. That was the breaking point. I just said fuck it and we separated, but I'm glad we aren't together though."

"Damn." Was all I could say.

"What about you though. Any crazy relationships?"

"No, you're my first one."

"Really? There's ugly bitches that have had a relationship and fucked every nigga in Louisville."

"My father was strict about boys and friends, so I never really had a social life, and I was sure to get my ass beat if I had one behind his back."

"Your dad that strict?"

"Yeah, and very judgmental, but that's another long story."

"Daddy!" A Harley's voice yelled from another room.

Bryson put his clothes back on to attend to her.

I remained in the bed checking my messages and I've received a lot from Carmin saying:

"Where tf r u?!?!"
"Why are you not home 🤔"
"This IS NOT okay 😑"
"FUCKING ANSWER!!!!"
"I think I know what's going on..."
"You at Bryson's ain't you 😉"
"He dicked you down 😏😏😏"
"When bitches get dick they don't know how to reply back, that's a known fact 😏"
"Tell me how it was when you get home 😌👅"
-Carmin

"Lord I swear she's annoying." I said out loud to myself.

I didn't even bother to reply back.

"You okay?" Bryson asked me getting back in the bed.

"Yeah." I said setting my phone on the dresser, getting up and bending over to get my clothes.

"Damn." Bryson said eyeing me.

I rolled my eyes ignoring his remark continuing to put on my clothes.

"You leavin'?" He asked me.

"Yeah, because apparently Carmin has a certain time when she wants me to be home." I replied.

"Goodbye kiss." He said puckering his lips as I pecked them leaving.