X.

"Everything fits good." Carmin said. "We're good."

"You got a band-aid though?" I asked her.

"Why would you need one?"

"I don't know how many times you poked me with that damn needle."

"You'll be fine. You don't need a band-aid on your period, now do you?"

"Whatever." I said.

Everyone was in the proper attire so it was time to go to the church. Once I found Bryson we headed to the chapel.

"Do you see anywhere to sit?" I asked him.

"Nah. I didn't think this many people would be here for a bullshit wedding."

We stood in the back behind everyone else.

"Do you, Carmin Azevedo take Derek Haden to be your lawfully wedded husband until death do you part?" The pastor asked.

"I do." She said with no emotion in her voice.

Every woman would be really happy on their wedding day. By the looks on their faces you could tell there was some type of odd tension there.

"Do you, Derek Haden take Carmin Azevado to be your lawfully wedded wife until death do you part?"

"I do." He responded.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Even the kiss had no emotion in it. It was a simple peck. To be honest, I've had better kisses with Bryson than that.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Haden."

There were a whole bunch of cheers and happiness in the crowd. Carmin's parents were more excited about this day than she was.

Once the chapel was cleared out everyone went to the reception area. That was crowded too, so me and Bryson sat at one of the smaller empty tables.

"There's all types of things wrong with this wedding. One of the main reasons is that they're married and don't even live with each other." I said continuing the conversation me and Bryson were having.

"You really gotta stop worryin' bout what she does." He told me.

I know he always would tell me not to worry about what Carmin does, but best friends are there for each other, right? Even if my best friend doesn't function right in the brain area I should still care about her, right?

"Okay ladies and gentlemen we have a special guest for you guys who's gonna preform for our newlyweds. Please welcome Bryson Tiller with his song Right My Wrongs." The DJ announced as everyone clapped.

"Break a leg." I told him before he went on stage.

"There's a time and a place for all this, this is is not the place for all this. Is there a reason why you're saying all this, and can we talk about it later? I've gotta right my wrongs. With you is where I belong. You've been down from the go, recognition is what you want. And it's something that I should know. Something that I should know. All the things that you went through, girl I never meant to put you through it twice, no. Tell me, how can I right my wrongs? That's something that I should know. All the things that we been through, girl I never meant to put you through it twice, no, no."

Once it was done the crowd went crazy, as always. As he was singing I was praying to God to help me keep my composure during the performance.

"How'd I do?" He asked me as he came back to the table.

"Amazing baby." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"I think I deserve somethin' once we get home tonight." He said as his hands moved down to my butt.

"Keep dreaming." I smirked.

"Bryson?" A female voice said and we immediately pulled away from each other. "I didn't think you and Derek still spoke." She laughed.

"I ain't think you would be here."

"Of course I'm gonna come to support my cousin." She smiled.

She glanced over and finally noticed me.

"Hi I'm Trinity, Derek's cousin." She said extending her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Jailee, Bryson's girlfriend and Carmin's best friend." I said with extra emphasis on the word girlfriend and shaking her head.

I was kind of lying in a way, but how could be the one to blame. These females need to know what's mine.

"Nice to meet you." She said. "But I need a moment with Bryson alone." She said with a attitude in her voice.

Just when I thought she was nice.

"Anything you can say in front of Bryson you can say in front of me." I said matching her tone.

"Okay Bryson, let's talk about the good days before this lil bitch came in your life." She said facing him.

"Aye, she ain't no bitch." Bryson said standing up for me.

Bitches really don't know that I'm crazy, especially when it comes to Bryson. Let me come in contact with a knife or a fork right now. It's over.

"I suggest you leave before you get seriously hurt." And that was a promise.

"I'd love to see you try to hurt me." She said testing me.

I leaned over to grab one of the utensils on the table, but Bryson stopped me before I could grab anything. He stood in front of me separating me and Trinity.

"Can't believe you downgraded form me to..." She looked at me up and down. "To whatever this is. Don't you remember who had the best pussy in Louisville?"

Had is past tense.

"Nah Jailee I swear we never fucked or none of that. She's always been an attention seeker from me."

At this point the girl had left and the reception was almost over. I was just tired of all the females that would come at Bryson and disrespect me. I wasn't gonna stress over it though, I probably would never ever see her or Derek again.