XXX.

"Put the expensive shit on there." Bryson suggested.

"You know how cheap black people are Bryson. If we do that don't expect much at the baby shower."

Bryson and I were currently putting together our registry on Babies R' Us for the baby shower we were going to plan.

"True." He replied.

I didn't attempt to plan one before, since it was just too much work to put together by myself. It was much easier to plan with him.

I promised myself, that this time I was going to appreciate him more.

"When do you wanna schedule the baby shower?" I asked him.

"Why you askin' me?"

"I need to pick a day that works for you."

"Imma be in Oregon all next week so it gotta be this Saturday."

"Are you serious Bryson?" I frowned.

"What?"

"You're leaving me already?"

"When you have this type of career you gotta travel."

"Where are you going after that?"

"I'm going to Washington, California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, New Jersey, Texas, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Virgina, New York, and then I'll be back in Kentucky for another show but after that I'll be in Michigan. So I'll see you in about four months, but the tour is for a total of six."

"And do you know that I'm due in three months?" I told him.

"I know, but it's too late to reschedule anything."

Was I mad? Hell yes I was. I was also disappointed about the whole situation, but I couldn't necessarily be mad at Bryson for his line of work. I was just mad at him for not telling me until now that he was going to be leaving me so soon.

"I'll still talk to you everyday baby." He said in a deep seductive voice as he kissed on my neck wrapping his arms around my torso.

"I'll make this week count and take you out anywhere you want."

"I already have plans for tomorrow though."

"What you doin'?"

"Meeting up with my mother to buy stuff for the baby shower."

"Aight that's good 'cause I had scheduled a 2k game with Derek tomorrow."

"I'll schedule the baby shower for this Saturday. That's good for you?"

"Yeah." He responded.

I scrolled through my Instagram feed reading some of Bryson's fans comments under a selfie he posted of us yesterday letting his fanbase know that we were together again. The comments ranged from nice ones like:

"Favorite power couple back together again 😻💕"

"She's so pretty 😻😻😻"

"Literally cried when they broke up, now I'm crying tears of joy that they're back 💞💘"

And mean ones like:

"She brought him back to her by trapping him with that baby 😒"

"Let's see how long this'll last 👀. I give it a week."

"When daddy downgrades again. 😕"

The comments like that always make me laugh at how retarded they are.

I had 1,429 DMs. It was kinda hard to distinguish the ones from my family/friends and ones from fans which is why I just text everyone.

I e-mailed everyone the details about the baby shower which would take place at our house. After I notified everyone about it I started to think about my father and how he would react if he found out that Bryson and I were back together. He was sure to find out everything from my mother.

"Whats good? You ain't hit up a nigga inna while."
-Michael💞

"Been busy with work and the baby shower so I haven't had time to hit anyone up."

"O aight I thought that nigga Bryson was keepin you away from me."
-Michael💞

"Nah, he's not."

Bryson was.

"You wanna meet up somewhere?"
-Michael💞

"When?"

"Today if u ain't got nun planned."
-Michael💞

"Okay where?"

"I'll scoop u up at 6."
-Michael💞

"That didn't answer my question, but ok."

I searched through my closet for something to wear when my phone vibrated on the bed.

"Wyd today."
-Laurieee 💘

"I'm going out with Michael."

"Seriously?"
-Laurieee 💘

"Umm yeah."

"Jai, don't do that to Bryson."
-Laurieee 💘

"Do what?"

"Go out with another Michael. Cmon u guys just got back together."
-Laurieee 💘

"You're the one that set me up with him 🙄😕. Plus we're just friends."

"How would you feel if Bryson went out with another female?"
-Laurieee 💘

"Whenever he does a show he's surrounded by multiple females and I don't have a problem with it."

"Alright. Go if u want, but when it backlashes don't come to me crying."
-Laurieee 💘

I didn't bother to reply, as long as I knew that there was no problem with me going out with Michael, that was all that mattered. I went back to searching through my closet until I found something to wear.

I really didn't care if Bryson wasn't okay with me and Michael talking, but who was the one fucking with his baby mama while we were dating? If he did have the audacity to get mad about the situation, he would get over it.