XVI.

"I just need a chick I can grind with and shine with and spend every dime with and ball 'til it's over. Swear that ass you got behind, got me standing at attention like a soldier. Now tell me what I gotta do to make you mine for a lifetime." Me and Bryson sang along to Elliot Trent's "The First Time" as we pulled up to the park.

This wasn't the initial place where we wanted to go today, but since Bryson had Harely this weekend, we wanted to go somewhere kid friendly.

As soon as Bryson took Harley out of her car seat she took off running towards the playground. There was little to no people here since today was kind of chilly.

I sat down on one of the nearby benches using my right hand to scroll through my Instagram feed and tucking my left hand into the pocket of my jacket in order to keep it warm.

"You can't take a break from the phone for a while?" Bryson said snatching the phone out of my hand.

"You're so annoying." I told him folding my arms.

"But you love how annoying I am." He said flattering himself.

"Plus what am I supposed to do here? We came here for Harley."

"You just play along."

"But I'm not a child Bryson."

"You just needa loosen up." He said as he hung upside down from the monkey bars causing his shirt to flair up exposing his abs.

A 5'10 twenty-four year old man playing at a kids park. Yeah, that's not weird.

Eventually I gave in and we spent the rest of the day pushing Harley down the slide and teaching her how to swing and just running around until it was dark out. As we were walking to the car I noticed a bear in front of the park entrance. I was just being goofy with, but Bryson managed to snap a picture of it. Which I'm sure he probably posted on Instagram.

It was almost pitch black outside even though it was only 6 o'clock, but it wasn't unusual for it to be dark outside when it was early in mid November, considering the fact that daylight savings ended about a week ago

Bryson carried Harley as we walked to the car and he buckled her into her car seat, and she was out like a light.

"Carmin at your house?" He asked as he put the key in the ignition.

"More than likely." I said rolling my eyes. "Hopefully, she's out with Derek tonight."

"They barely even talk. Derek fuckin' with someone else."