XIII.

"You finally gonna give it up?" He asked me.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded my head unbuttoning his shirt and feeling up his chest for a while before I started grinding on him causing his part to grow.

I bent over to kiss him as his hands slid down to my butt. He rubbed it for a while perform unzipping my skirt as I took my shirt off leaving me in only my undergarments. He wasted no time to unhook the back of my bra.

He rolled us over, so now he was on the top, and also in control. He spread my legs open so he could get in between them. He unbuttoned his pants revealing his manhood.

"You ready?" He asked me as I nodded my head while biting my bottom lip.

He pulled my panties to the side inserting himself in slowly as I arched my back, hoping it would reduce the excessive pain I was feeling even though the whole tip wasn't in yet.

I was kinda skeptical about about having sex with Bryson since I know he's never had sex with a virgin before.

Once all of his inches were inside I suddenly felt a wave of pleasure go through my whole body.

After a while he picked up the pace causing my moans to get louder.

"Uhhhhh... Bryson." I managed to get out.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Give it to me harder." I instructed as he did so, hitting the right spot every time.

He told me to change positions, so we were now doing it doggy style. And after a while, my low moans turned into loud screams.

"Who's pussy is this?" Bryson said as he gave my ass a slap turning me on.

"It's allll yours." I moaned.

"Fuck." He grunted as I felt a warm liquid fill my insides.

Within ten minutes or so, we were both past asleep.

I woke up at about twelve in the afternoon the next morning without Bryson next to me. I was sure he left because today was his day to watch Harley. After hopping in the shower, I checked my phone and it was filled with a whole bunch of happy birthday texts. Two, in particular stood out the most to me. The one from Bryson, of course and the one from my mother.

"Happy birthday to Mrs. Tiller 💍. You know how ily and all that so there ain't no need for no long ass paragraph but enjoy your day baby cuz you're a queen and you deserve to be treated like one."
-Daddy 🔐👅

"Happy Birthday to my princess! Still can't believe you're 22 today, it seems just like yesterday I was holding you in my arms at the hospital. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this special day and always remember how much you mean to me!"
-Mom 💕

Speaking of my mother, I haven't spoken to her in a while, so I decided to invite her over today to fill her in on the stuff that's happens to me lately. Carmin was busy doing whatever with Derek and I knew Bryson was gonna be busy with Harley, so why not?

"Hey mom." I said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey baby." She told me as we sat down at the dining room table.