L.

Epilogue - A Year Later...

"Trent just started walking and it has been hell on wheels for me." I explained to Lauren.

"Imma really need some parenting tips from you." She said.

So many exciting things have happened in the past year, Lauren and Devvon got engaged about a month ago and welcomed their first child almost two weeks ago. They had a baby boy that they named Devven, which was a combination of both of their names.

"Get down from there Trent!" I yelled.

Bryson was in New York for the whole week doing about five shows and I was left with the kids and I'm yelling at them every five minutes.

Lexi and Michael are still serving their sentences, but they're irrelevant to me right now.

I'd never thought I'd say this ever in my life, but Carmin got her life together. She divorced Derek, got a decent job and moved to a better apartment with her daughter. She's always been talking to this one guy who she says she really likes. I've never met him though, but I just hope she doesn't get heartbroken again after all she's been through.

"How has your week been?" Lauren asked.

"Tiring. Taking care of a five year old, one year old, and three month old isn't the easiest thing in the world. Ariah needs a feeding every hour and I need to make sure Trent doesn't get into anything or hurt himself, and Harley's pretty much independent now, but she still needs my assistance with certain things."

One of the biggest surprises that we got this year was the birth of our daughter, Ariah Justine Tiller. With all the sex we had on our honeymoon, we expected it to happen, but it was still a shock how close in age Ari and Trent would be.

Bryson and I are better than ever. We've had a couple disagreements throughout the months, but we don't argue nearly as much as we used to. Bryson also helped me start a clothing line called Tiller Couture. We promoted it on our social media along with other celebrities and things just skyrocketed from there. I only work about four hours a day monitoring sales from home so this job was convenient for us since I could still be a stay at home mom.

"Daddy!" I heard Harley yell as she ran to the door with Trent following behind.

"Bryson's here?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know. He wasn't supposed to come back until Friday."

Ariah started to cry in her crib and a picked her up.

"I know baby girl." I said to her walking towards the door. "You wanna see your daddy too, don't you?"

"Thank you daddy!" Harley thanked Bryson for her new doll he bought her.

She ran to her room right after to go play with it while Trent was on the floor playing with the car Bryson got for him.

"You spoil these kids too much, Bryson." I said.

"They only kids for a short time you gotta cherish the moment while you can."

Ari started crying reaching her arms out for Bryson.

Bryson took Ari into his arms.

"Daddy got you something too." He said as he showed her the stuffed bear he got her. She giggled then gave him an all gum smile.

"Hey Lauren." Bryson greeted her.

"It's been a long time since I seen you."  She responded.

"I been busy man. How you and Devvon doing with the baby?" He asked.

"Good, even though we had some arguments here and there about whose turn it is to get him a bottle." 

"You mind watching the kids for a quick second?" He asked her.

"No, not at all." She said as he gave Ariah to her.

"Can we step outside for a sec?" Bryson asked me.

"Yeah." I replied as we stepped onto the porch.

"I know we don't talk as much as we used to now between our jobs and the kids, so I just wanna tell you this." He started. "You're the best thing that beer happened to me. I was dumb as hell for leaving you before thinking that those other hoes could top you but-"

"Okay Bryson. I'm not concerned about that right now. Forget what happened in the past I'm worried about us. Right now. Nothing else matters." I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my hips.

"I just feel bad about it." He said.

"I forgave you and now we gotta move on and forget about it. You don't gotta worry about what you did in the past or what you did before. Just always know that imma be there for you till the day we die." I said moving our faces closer together making our lips touch and tongues wrestle as he slowly slid his hands down to my butt getting a good grip on it.

"That's why I love you so much." He said once we pulled away. "You bad as hell, you know exactly what to say in the right situations, you're always there for me, you're not with me just for the money, you been rockin' with the kid since day one and I know that you'll always be loyal to me."

"Thanks baby." I said giving him another peck on the lips. "You're everything I could ever ask for."

After all that Bryson and I have been through together what more could I even want? My family, my kids and especially Bryson are my main priorities and all I'll ever need. As long as I have them, my life is complete.

~•*~•*~•*

I can't believe this story is over guys 😭 I still don't know what type of story I should do next. I was thinking maybe an August Alsina one but I still don't know yet, but I'll keep you guys updated. Just let me know what you guys would enjoy most. 💕

-Ayyg0ldi ✨