Chapter 2: First Morning Together

[Chris' P.O.V.]

I usually wake up around nine in the morning when I have nothing to do, and I know that Jade wakes up at around ten or eleven, but when she's really tired, she'd wake up around twelve or one.

So, that moment I woke up, I felt so blessed. Why, you might ask? It's because Jade looks like an angel when she sleeps, and she's sleeping on my arm facing me. She was just too adorable that I wanted to poke her nose, but just decided to let her sleep because I know she's tired from unpacking yesterday.

I lie in bed a little more to stare at Jade sleep while I think back on last night. It's really hard to hold back your desires. I just want to hold Jade that way so much, but I made a promise to her not to until we get married.

I am planning to marry Jade, but now doesn't feel like a good time yet. I want to find the right time and the right place before going into that stage, since Jade likes those cliche romantic proposals and I'd like to surprise her with one.

It's been more than three years since we've gotten together, but it feels like we're just starting. Everyday is a fresh new start with Jade beside me. I just love how she gets all embarrassed on the little things I do to her.

I then notice Jade cringe up a little and snuggle back on my arm. It was so cute that I had to give her a kiss on the nose. But, it's like she felt it because her eyes tighten shut before slowly opening them. "Good morning beautiful. Did I wake you up?" I ask her with a smile.

She shuts her eyes slowly and opens them again, still a little drowsy, "Good morning Chris. I don't think you did?" she smiles at me, but then, her smile turns into a confused look. She looks at me, then to where she's sleeping on, and also that she's facing me entirely. "HOOLLLYYYY MAMA MIYA!!!!!!!" she screams as she backs away and falls to the floor.

"Shhh~! You'll anger the neighbors..." I laugh at her and motion myself to the edge on where she fell to. I smile at her clumsily getting up from her fall and ask, "You okay princess?"

"Sorry... I forgot that we were sleeping together." she faces to the side with crimson cheeks so early in the morning. Cute~!

"It's alright." I extend a hand out to her and pull her up as she accepts my hand, "We gonna continue unpacking?"

"Yeah... But after breakfast." she says as she fixes herself up. "What do you want?"

"How about French Toast?"

"Alrighty~! You get ready first while I cook breakfast." she says as she walks to the kitchen.

"Can't we get into the shower together?" I tease.

And she peeks back into the room to retort, "No. We're not in that stage yet..."

"You know, it hurts when you keep putting it like that." I pout.

"I'm sorry... But it's your fault for teasing me about it."

"Fine, fine... Go cook now..." I tell her and she walks back to the kitchen.

I was lucky in finding this place too. This apartment has one bedroom; one kitchen and dining room; one bathroom complete with a shower slash tub, a toilet, and a sink, we can also do our laundry in there since we bought a little washing machine; one living room; and two little extra rooms for our work stations. One of the little rooms is also a little sound proof, so I'll be doing my composing and recording in there. The other room is also a bit spacious, so it's for all of Jade's lab equipment and research documents.

After I get ready, I go into the kitchen to see Jade by the stove flipping the bread on a frying pan. She's wearing her favorite light green apron with a checkered design on it, and she's humming one of her favorite songs that I composed myself.