Chapter 6: Jealousy

[Chris' P.O.V.]

It's a Sunday and Jade's on a day off. She usually has her days off on a Sunday each week, but sometimes she doesn't have a break or is assigned to another day off.

I'm a little tempted, but also a bit irritated at what I am seeing right now.

I know she's mine, and only mine... But...

"Mhmm... Chris... Stop..." I am still in bed with Jade, and she is sleeping, but she's talking in her sleep, and it sounds like I'm doing something erotic to her.

To be honest, seeing this side of her is sexy and very tempting; I'm am suppressing myself so much over here!

You're so mean Jade! You let me do this-and-that to you in your dreams, but never in real life!

Also, this is unacceptable, since it's only Jade's dream version of me and not me entirely. I can only have my way with her and no one else! Not even her dream version of me can hold her the way I want to!

But to be honest, it would be very mean of me to just shake her up, since it is her day off, so I want her to have a good rest. I still tease her a lot, and we love each other deeply, but I just can't shake the feeling of jealousy off of me. Especially with this so-called 'Mystery Doctor'.

I then gently brush aside a strand of her hair to look at her face clearly, but then as I caress her face, my fingers went to trace her lips.

Jade has always had these pinkish lips. So, it's okay even if she doesn't put on lipstick because her lips are full of color.

But dang, I succumbed to the temptation! I had to! So, I gave her a gentle kiss, but it wasn't enough to wake her up, and I was relieved.

...She's mine...

I come in closer to her face, to just watch her as she sleeps while I caress her head. But her reaction shocked me, "N-No... It's big..."

What the-?!

I couldn't allow it. So, I bit her nose as punishment and she woke up, "Ouch!" she said as she then grab a hold of her now red nose, "Wh-What?! Huh? Chris?! Why'd you bite my nose?" she says as she sits up.

Oops! I bit her out of frustration...

I had to play it cool, "You looked like you were enjoying your dream, and I woke you up unconsciously. But... What were we doing in your dream?"

"Huh? Why'd you ask?" she asked innocently.

Damn! Am I misunderstanding something?!

"Well, cause you were talking in your sleep, and I heard my name."

Jade then blushed and clapped her cheeks, "Oh dear! Talking in my sleep and calling out your name?! How embarrassing!!!"

"So, let's hear your dream~!" I cheer.

"Well, you were eating a large bowl of ice cream that was a meter high and you wouldn't share no matter how much I told you that it was big and you couldn't finish it by yourself!"

So I really did misunderstand her dream?! So embarrassing!

"Eh? What a weird dream. And it sounded like you were having fun with my dream counterpart!" I pouted and sulked to the side.

"Eh? ... Chris... Don't tell me..." she started and I peek over at her, "You're jealous of the you I dreamed of?"

Bull's eye!

I couldn't face her to tell her she was right, it'd make me lame! But suddenly, she pounced on me to give me a hug with a giggle, "This jealous side of you is cute Chris~!"