Chapter 50: Booty Call

Today is Jade's day off and she is now three and a half months pregnant and her belly is starting to grow bigger and bigger as time passes by. I can't help but grin and be impatient to know that I'll be a father soon. The sensation is somehow making me really anxious, but I have to be patient.

From time to time, I like to tease Jade about her pregnancy as she displays such funny reactions. Sure she gets irritated from me mocking her about this and that, but her annoyed face is just too cute! Not like those other girls who are pms-ing. They scare me...

Come to think of it, Jade was never a train wreck when she was on her period? She was mostly just a little lazier that usual and craved for food when she was on her period. She's mostly a beast when you disturb her when she's on a deadline or when you break her out of her concentration. Which I have tried before and got a ton of nagging. Ehehe...

But all in all... I really can't wait for six more months. Jade and I even promised to keep the gender of the child a surprise and just think of names for both girl and boy, and or unisex kind.

"Jade? Aren't you growing again?" I tease her with a sneer.

"Mooooouuuu!!!" Jade whines in her other dialect, "You know my belly is gonna grow even bigger than this as the months go by! And I'm eating properly rather than stuffing myself fat!"

I chuckle at how she came up with a different line to retort with a line I've teased her with a few times already.

Well, my Jade is witty. And she's amazing that way~.

"But it looks like your boobs are growing too~?"

"Perv! Isn't that normal?"

"Hmm~? But what if your C's become D's?"

"Will you stowp with the teasing of meh like that!" she blushes as she slaps me on the arm and retreats to the living room.

There she goes again with her weird way of speaking whenever I talk about her in that way. I mean, it's weird, but at the same time, it's hilarious.

Running away is futile, Jade.

I then sat next to her and tried to open the conversation. I've had this really big idea in my mind and wanted to ask her about it before I'd act out of contrast and scare her again, and this time, it would be really scary for the baby. "Jade, I-"

"What do you think of moving into a different house?" Jade said out of the blue and I was shocked speechless.

"What?"

"I mean, I don't hate this place or anything. But I thought it would be best if our child grew up in a more warm and peaceful environment so that he or she can grow up better?"

She just took the words right out of my mouth!

I then started laughing, which made Jade wonder if she said anything worth laughing for. "I was gonna ask you the same thing Jade! I didn't want to do anything without your consent first, because I was thinking what you would like. I wanted your opinions and your approval." I said with a smile.

Jade sighed out as if in relief, "It's good that you had that in mind, and we should decide things together. It's more fun that way, is it not?"

"It is!" I acclaimed and took our tablet out, "Here! I know I've gone way ahead of myself here, but I've already researched several great house and lots that we could buy and live in. Of course, we'd provide our own furniture, but it's deciding together that's more exciting! I even found three close places with pools in their backyards. And there's this cool little- Uhh..." I stopped in my tracks. Oops... Looks like I got a little carried away there...