Chapter 40: Single's Night

Tomorrow's the day which would exactly be one month since Chris had proposed to me. Today, Chris and I had split ways and will meet up with each other tomorrow afternoon.

He's having a Bachelor's Party, while I'm having a Bachelorette 's Party. Even though most of our friends are married now, we've still tagged them along. Our closest friends since high school up to our co-working friends. Although, some of my closest male friends aren't partying with Chris since they're not really close with him and they might feel awkward. Same goes for me with Chris' other close female friends.

"Geez! Only two of us here are actual Bachelorettes you know! Cuz Jade's getting married in two days!" whines Kelly, half-drunk.

"She's right!" Hazel seconds, "It's not fair! This is supposed to be a Bachelorette's party!"

The night went on as we spent the day having fun in many places and our last stop for today was at a bar to relax, talk, drink and party. Everyone's gotten so close to each other in such a short span of time. Especially Samantha, Jennifer, Stacey and Cecilia! Boy, did I not want to get into their 'crazy fun times' with their husbands. Oh no...

"I'm sorry girls. But if it were only the single ones, then only the three of you would be having fun." apologized Mae.

"And three's no crowd." commented Jenny and we all giggled about that fact.

"So Jade, I heard Chris' proposal was romantic?" nudged Sam.

"Hoo baby! I tell ya!" starts Kelly, "If you were only there. Things were starting off chaotically."

"All because of me!" Stacey cuts in as she points at herself.

"Really now?" Jenny perks in.

"Yeah! Jade thought Chris was cheating on her with me. Turns out, I was helping them out all the way!"

"And I am very thankful for you helping out Stacey." I smile and she winks at me.

"I got the whole thing on video. Wanna see?" suggests Hazel.

Oh no... Not this again...

That video became a trending thing on Facebook! I was so embarrassed, I wanted it taken down, but they left it there! Someone even uploaded the video on YouTube! Alright... Now I have been humiliated for the whole world to see and it'll remain permanently on the web to remind me of my shame. But also happiness~!

The video sharing went on and everyone was sharing comments throughout the video. Surprisingly, Jenny and Sam hadn't seen the video yet, so their eyes were glued to Hazel's phone. Mae who had already seen the video, watched it again.

The night went on longer than we thought, but when we'd finish, we'd all have to sleep together in one room in some hotel that can accommodate eight people in one room! If not, we'd all just share beds or sleep on the floor. Who cares? It's a slumber party, with some of us clearly drunk, dying, half-drunk, and still alive. Mae and I were the only ones who didn't drink, and thankfully, they didn't force us.

"Girls! Get yow mutha f*ck*n' *sses on the dance floah!" Jenny shouts out. I mean, she can drink, but I'm afraid she might puke on the dance floor.

"Language Jennifer~." I tease her.

"Oh c'mmon~! Don't be such a party pooper and let's f*ck*n' enjoy the night! WOOOOO!!!!!"

We all just shrugged our shoulders and ran over to the dance floor to party till we drop.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[Chris' P.O.V.]