Chapter 35: Christmas Party

"Welcome to my home." Cecilia says with stretched out arms and a gorgeous smile as the grand room takes me into awe.

This room could serve as a mini ballroom where people could have fancy parties! "I'll give you a tour of my home as soon as I can find where Freddy is."

"I'm here!" calls out Fredrick as he walks towards us, "I was just using your fancy-shmancy restroom in there. Seriously, did you have to have a house this astounding?"

"It was my husband and I's combination of our dream house ideas, and we thank the Architect for making our dreams come true!" she beamed. "Anyways, let me show you all round. And don't worry, my husband's at his parents' house along with the kids."

"They could've joined in the party too!"

"I know Jade! That's what I told them too! But the kids were too shy to spend time with adults and my husband said that he'd let me enjoy some time with you guys before we'd enjoy ourselves on our own tomorrow night~!" Cecilia said with a wink, causing me to blush.

"Is it that kind of adult date?" taunted Fredrick.

"And what if it is?" Cecilia puts up a smug face.

Fredrick clicked his tongue and muttered under his breath, "Dang married people."

"I heard that!"

"Then why don't you just snag yourself up a girlfriend, eh Freddy?" adds Hazel.

"I'm trying!" Fredrick pouts.

"Guys, stop picking on Fredrick. He's doing his best!" Luke tries to get on Fredrick's side.

"You're one to talk." Fredrick dissed Luke.

And Luke narrowed his eyes at Fredrick as he spat, "Hey! I'm tryin' tah help ya over here."

"Don't need it." Fredrick sticks his tongue out.

"Why you?!"

"Enough with your squabbling!" Cuts in Cecilia as we stop at a room, "First room I'll show you is mine and Lloyd's bedroom." As we then peek inside the room from the door, we all had our jaws dropped, cause even the bedroom looks so classy! Edward and Bella's bedroom can't compare to theirs!

Cecilia has three kids and each of them have their own room and bathrooms too! They even have a game room, office rooms for Lloyd and her, a man cave, a woman's cave, a mini gym, and other things you could possibly think of to place inside such a lovely dream house! They even have individual rooms for their two maids!

Going back to the party area, she explained that this room was purposefully for when they held any grand events at their house, or it could be used for group practices for their kids when they'd have those kinds of school projects.

Even the food lined up in here looks like a banquet for more than six people! "Don't worry, if we can't finish all the food, I'll give portions to my neighbors, family and friends."

I know that Lloyd's a famous lawyer, but I didn't know they were THIS rich!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cutting all other nonsense out of the way, we proceeded to have fun with the party. Also, admiring each other's dresses too. Well, on us girl's part. But we also admired what the guys were wearing. Most especially on Luke's part though.

Hazel had a nice red dress on and Cecilia had a cute pink one on. And honestly, their dresses almost look the same, they even argued over it. Fredrick's peacock colored polo shirt paired with a dark brown blazer and dark denim jeans were a nice pair too! But we just couldn't stop fan-girling over what Luke was wearing.