Chapter 18: Black Shirt

"U-Uhmm... Lucky? I think-" I was cut off by the opening of the door and we both turn to face a shocked Chris by the door.

"Chris!" a little smile forms on my lips, but my expression slowly shifts to being scared as I recall that I am still in Luke's arms and my hands are on his chest as he had his forehead on mine a little while ago. I then push Luke aside and slowly walk towards Chris. "Chris... Listen... It's not what you thin-"

As the door behind him closes, Chris mumbles, "What the h*ll is this?"

"Ch-Chris?"

"WHY THE H*LL DO YOU HAVE YOUR FILTHY F*CK*NG HANDS AROUND JADE YOU B*ST*RD?!?!!" Chris bursts out in rage as he dashes in to punch Luke in the face.

Luke then falls to the ground and Chris gets on top of him, grips Luke's collar and gives him three more punches.

Not wanting anymore violence, I grab Chris from behind and try to pull him away, "That's enough Chris! You've got it all wrong! He was just comforting me!"

"That's exactly what IT IS then!!! He's f*ck*ng comforting my OWN GIRLFRIEND; as I, the BOYFRIEND, am nowhere in sh*tt*ng sight!!!" He yells as he tries to shake me off of him.

I try to pull Chris away, but am too weak to do so as I feel the sadness come back to me. "Please Chris! I'm sorry! But that's not it!"

"SHUT UP!"

"She's telling the truth man!" Luke spoke up and he got another punch from Chris.

"F*CK OFF!!!"

"Stop it Chris! I'm sorry alright?!" I say as I began to cry buckets of tears. Suddenly, Chris was motionless and silent. "Chris?" I called out while sniffling.

"We're going home." he declared.

"What?" I retorted.

"WE'RE GOING HOME, D*MN IT!" he yelled as he forcefully dragged me out of the office, leading me to the parking area, leaving a bruised up Luke in the office. All eyes were on us as Chris dragged me all the way to where he parked our car.

As we arrived home, we didn't even have the time to take our shoes off. Chris just left our things in the car and he threw me on the bed, pounced on top of me, and ripped my shirt open as the buttons popped off of the cloth, exposing my bra. I winced from him being so vigorous, and tried to stop him. He then tightly gripped on my wrists as he locked my hands into the sheets above my head as he began to kiss my neck, "Chris! Stop! Please, it wa-"

"What does that f*ck*ng do*ch*b*g have that I don't?!!"

What?

"Ch-Chris..?" I looked at Chris' face to see his expression alter from being infuriated to looking poignant.

He then tightens the grip on my wrists, making me flinch, "I was gone for almost two weeks, and I come home to see you in that b*st*rd's arms! Who wouldn't get angry?!"

"That's because I was crying earlier because you didn't contact me for almost four days! And Luke just happened to comfort me because we both couldn't concentrate on work with the gloomy atmosphere." I explained.

"But seeing you in his arms just made me feel like you were  replacing me!"

"Well I thought that you had replaced me and found some hot babe over at New York!"

"Why would I hang out with another girl when you're the one who's always on my mind?!"

My heart skipped a beat.

I guess that Chris was thinking of me as much as I was thinking of him. I feel awful having second negative thoughts about him while he was gone...