The Date

Harry's POV

"WHERE THE FIDDLESTICKS ARE MY CARROTS."

Oh god not again.

"They're probably on the counter." Liam tells Louis.

"NO. I ALREADY CHECKED." Louis yells.

"They aren't in the fridge?" Zayn asks.

"NO THEY ARE NOT. NIALL!" Louis turns to Niall.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN IF YOU ATE MY CARROTS I AM GOING TO GO HULK AND BEAT YOUR LITTLE IRISH ASS." Louis yells.

I look over at Niall who is looking guilty. Great, he did it again. Louis should know by now and hide his carrots better.

"I'm sorry! I'm really hungry and there's no food!" Niall apologizes.

"I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FLADOODLE WAGON IF YOU ARE HUNGRY. YOU ARE ALWAYS HUNGRY. THOSE WERE MY CARROTS."

I chuckle. Niall gives me a glare. "Niall, did you forget? We have a date to go to and we are going out to dinner soon."

Niall perks up. Of course he forgot. He always forgets. At least someone is excited for this date.

When they first told us that we had to go on a date with two girls for a contest, I wasn't necessarily happy about it. I have to spend a few hours with some girls I don't even know and I don't think I'm going to like them. What if they're annoying? What if they are too shy and won't talk much? What if they are crazy? All I knew is that I would put on a smile and get it over with.

Management had also said that it wouldn't be the best idea to give our numbers to them or tell them what hotel room we would be staying in. No problem here. I probably won't have a good time on this date anyway.

I got up and went to my room to get ready. The date is in a half hour. I just threw on a white shirt with a dark blue blazer with some white jeans. I really didn't care what I looked like. When I came out of my room, Niall was in black jeans with a white dressy shirt on. There was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it to find Paul standing there. "Ready?" He asked. As we walked out the door, I heard Louis yell "I'LL MISS YOU HAZZBEAR!"

When we got to the lobby I heard screaming from outside and I groaned. Seriously they are still there? We walked outside to be greeted by screaming fans and paparazzi flashing their cameras in our faces. We finally made it to the limo and we were on our way to a fancy restaurant to meet the girls.

All I could hear was Nialls stomach growling the whole way there. Is there ever a time where he is not hungry? Probs not.

We get to the restaurant and I have to say its pretty nice. We walk inside and I see couples dining and paintings on the wall. We had a table in the very back of the restaurant but we stayed by the doors until the girls arrived.

I see the second limo arrive. Finally the girls are here. Now lets get this stupid date over with.

Brianna's POV

It was a half an hour until the date. My god. My hands were shaking. I've never been more nervous in my entire life. What if they don't like me? What if I'm boring? What if I say something stupid? What if I embarrass myself? Questions take over my mind when Sam walks in. I gasp. My god was she gorgeous!

Sam was wearing a navy blue spaghetti strap dress that went down to her knees. She had a red headband in her hair and was wearing red lipstick with red heels. "Girl! You look S'MOKIN!" I say in a sassy voice.

She just laughs and says, "Girl, you look even better!"

I smiled and looked into the mirror. My hair was in curls and I was wearing a short light blue dress with white wedges. I also had pink lip gloss and my Harry Styles airplane necklace on that I cherished so much.

Sam joined me in the mirror. "Damn we look HOT!" She says and we laugh. We hear a knock on the door. We open it to find our driver who asks if we are ready. We exit our room and go down to the lobby. Again, we hear the screaming girls outside. We walk out the door and cameras are flashing in our faces. Paps are asking us questions rapidly and we just stay silent and quickly get to the limo.

10 minutes later we get to the restaurant. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god. This is it. This is it. I get to meet Harry Styles. Oh my god.

I look over to see Sam. By the look on her face I can tell she feels the same way I do.

We exit the limo and enter the restaurant. There, by the doors waiting is Niall Horan.

Then my heart stops when I see those beautiful curls I have always dreamed of seeing in person. There he is.

Harry Styles.