Jealousy

Zayn's POV

I walked in the door to our hotel room. I sat down on the couch and stared at my phone. I look and see that Brianna had put her contact name as "BrizzyBear" and that makes me smile. She is so cute. I couldn't wait for our little date tomorrow.

Even though I haven't known her very long, there was something about her that I liked. And ever since Perrie, there really wasn't another girl other than Brianna that made me feel like this.

Perrie.

I still wasn't ready to tell the guys about Perrie. It has already been about two weeks since we broke up and I haven't told the guys about it. I didn't want to tell them yet. They love Perrie. And if I tell them, then they'll try to comfort me and Louis gets all weird when he's trying to comfort people during a break up.

The door opens and Harry walks in.

"So. What did you and Brianna talk about?" He asks.

"You mean when you were bickering with Sam? Well nothing much. We just have each other nicknames that's all." I answer.

He looks relieved. Oh crap. Does he have a thing for Brianna? Maybe I shouldn't tell him about our date tomorrow...

"Oh and we our going out to lunch tomorrow." I blurt out. Way to go Malik.

"You WHAT?" He yells.

"It's just lunch. I asked her and she said yes. We are going as friends, Haz."

He doesn't look pleased.

"Is someone jealous?" I smirk at him.

"IS WHO JEALOUS?" Louis bursts in the room dragging Niall by his shirt on the floor.

Harry and I stare at them.

"What? My noble steed ran into a wall and is unconscious." He explains.

"Louis, go put him in his room." Harry says angrily.

"Woah someone's angry. Wait, are you the one that's jealous? WHY IS MY HAZZA JEALOUS?" He asks, running over to Harry leaving Niall laying on the floor halfway in the room and hallway in the hall.

"Nothing. I'm not jealous." Harry says.

"I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO IS JEALOUS AND WHY." Louis says.

"Well." I start. "I think Harry has a thing for Brianna."

Louis looks at Harry. "OOOOOOOO."

"Shut up." Harry says walking over to the kitchen.

"Why's he jealous? She already got a boyfriend?" Louis asks eagerly.

"No. I, uh, sorta asked her out to lunch tomorrow." I explain.

"Oh Haz. Zayn has Perrie. He would never cheat on her with Brianna." Louis says to Harry.

I gulp and look down.

"What's wrong Zaynie Poo?" Lou asks.

"What the- LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON WHAT DID YOU DO TO NIALL AND WHY IS HE JUST LAYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DOORWAY?" Liam yells stepping over Niall. "OH GOD. IS HE DEAD?"

"No he's not dead Liam. He just ran into a wall bringing the prince back to the kingdom."

"My god Lou. Help me put him in his room." Liam and Louis both pick up Niall and start heading to Niall's room.

I start thinking that two weeks is long enough. I have to tell them. I mean, they're my best friends.

"Guys, um," I pause for a second. "Perrie and I... Sorta... Broke up."

I hear a thud and look over to find that Liam and Louis had dropped Niall and now are staring at me. I look over to Harry to see a shocked expression on his face.

"What? How come mate?" Liam walks over to me and starts rubbing my back.

"Well... We grew apart. We both are so busy and everything... It was like we weren't even dating for a while cause we hadn't talked in months. Finally, we just said that maybe it was best if we broke up." I explained to them.

They all looked at me with sad eyes. I just looked at my feet not knowing what to do.

We hear a groan and turn to see Niall sitting up from the floor. "Oww. Why does my head hurt." He sees us all staring at him as he stands up. "What?"

"Zayn and Perrie broke up." Liam says.

Niall looks sad and shocked. "Aw sorry mate. You okay?"

I don't say anything at first. "Well, the past couple weeks haven't been the greatest. But I met Brianna and, well, I don't know. There's something about her that I like. When I was talking to her earlier I forgot all about Perrie."

There was silence. Then Harry walks out of the kitchen, past me, says "have fun on your date.", and storms to his room.

"Did I miss something?" Liam says.

"Well, I sorta..." I stop.

"What."

"I sorta asked Brianna out on a date."