Don't Let Me Go

Brianna's POV

"Ladies and gentleman, the wedding party has arrived!" The DJ's voice booms through the speakers in the reception hall. The sound of thunderous clapping is audible through the door. The wedding party, Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Perrie, Niall, Sam, Harry, me, Louis and Eleanor, are all standing outside the hall doors after being taken for pictures at the beach in a limo. We returned an hour later and it's now time for the grand entrance.

Forever by Chris Brown starts playing and the DJ speaks again.

"Ladies and gentlemen, groomsman and bridesmaid Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer!"

The door opens and Liam and Danielle run in doing weird dance moves. Everybody laughs and claps at them as they dance their way towards the long table that the wedding party will be sitting.

"Groomsman and bridesmaid Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards!"

Zayn and Perrie also dance together as they make their way towards the table. Zayn takes Perrie's hand and twirls her around and I smile at them.

I look ahead to see Niall lean in towards Sam and plant his lips on hers. He mumbles something to her but it's audible enough for me to hear.

"Maybe someday we will be here only we won't just be a groomsman and a bridesmaid."

Niall pulls away and Sam smiles at him.

"Groomsman and bridesmaid Niall Horan and Samantha Madison!"

Sam jumps onto Niall's back and they run out into the reception hall. Niall spins really fast making Sam giggle and everyone laugh and smile at them.

I tense up once I realize it's mine and Harry's turn next.

"Uh, what should we do?" I awkwardly ask him.

I glance up at him to catch him smirking. "I have an idea."

"Wha-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Harry picks me up bridal style and I gasp.

"Harry put me down!" I start to hit his arm but he doesn't obey.

"Harry, let me go now." I warn him.

Harry looks at me before starting to lean in. I freeze as his lips brush up against my ear, his breath hot against my skin.

"I'm never letting you go."

My heart pounds against my chest as he whispers into my ear. He brings his gaze back to me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Best Man and the Maid of Honor, Harry Styles and Brianna Scott!"

I wrap my arms around his neck as he holds me tighter and starts to run into the reception hall. He starts dancing and spinning, making me laugh. Yeah, I was mad at him but he always knew how to make me laugh.

He sets me down once we get to the long table. He smiles at me before taking a seat next to Niall and I take a seat next to Sam.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, for the first time ever, Mr. and Mrs. Louis Tomlinson!"

We all clap and cheer as Eleanor bursts into the room with Louis on her back. I bring my head back laughing at them. They are so cute.

They get to the table and Eleanor sits next to me as Louis sits in between Harry and Eleanor.

I sit occasionally making small chit chat with the bridesmaids and Louis and Eleanor as we eat the food that had been brought by the waiters.

I look around at everyone. Our long table was in front of the room so I could see everyone perfectly. I smile as I watch people laugh and talk with each other.