Marry Me

Louis' POV

"I had a wonderful time with you today Lou." Eleanor says as she loops her arm through mine.

"Pfft when do you not have a wonderful time with the Carrot Prince?" I say.

She laughs. God, I could never stop loving that beautiful sound.

I looked at my phone and saw the time was 7:58. In two minutes, we would be in the gazebo outside of the lodge and I would be proposing to her. No one else knew what was going to happen in two minutes besides me and Brianna.

I had met up with Brianna at 6 to set up a time after she came back from paddle boating with Harry. I told her to meet me at the gazebo at 8:00.

Not soon after meeting with Brianna, Eleanor and I had a date at the lodge. During the date, I started to freak out. I had texted Brianna saying "what if she says no?". She quickly responded with "Who says no to the Carrot Prince? Besides, I know she will. I see the way she looks at you and she puts up with your annoying self all the time. Not just anyone would do that. She loves you and she will say yes :)". I started to calm down after that knowing what Brianna said was true.

Eleanor and I walk out of the lodge and I lead Eleanor to the gazebo.

"Louis, where are we going?" She says then she spots Brianna in the gazebo with a guitar. "What's going on?"

We enter the gazebo and I take a breath.

"Eleanor, there is something I have to ask you."

Brianna's POV

"Eleanor, there is something I have to ask you." Louis says. He turns to me and I hand him the ring box.

"What is that?" Eleanor's eyes widen.

Louis takes Eleanor's hands. "Eleanor, we've been together for almost three years now and I'm still surprised how you put up with me so much. You stand by me, you listen to me, and no matter what you never leave me. You're always there for me even in my darkest days. I don't know what I would do without you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so much, El." He looks over to me and I nod and start to strum the guitar.

Then Louis starts to sing.

"Forever can never be long enough for me

To feel like I've had long enough with you

Forget the world now, we won't let them see

But there's one thing left to do

Now that the weight has lifted

Love has surely shifted my way"

"Marry me" As soon as Louis sings this part Eleanor gasps and I see a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Today and every day

Marry me

If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe

Say you will

Say you will

Together can never be close enough for me

To feel like I am close enough to you

You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you

And you're beautiful

Now that the wait is over

And love and has finally showed her my way"

Eleanor stands there with her mouth open and stares into Louis' eyes. I smile at them.

"Marry me

Today and every day

Marry me

If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe

Say you will

Say you will

Promise me you'll always be

Happy by my side

I promise to sing to you

When all the music dies

And marry me

Today and everyday

Marry me

If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe"

Then Louis gets down on one knee.

"Say you will"

"Say you will"

Then he opens the box.

"Marry me"

Eleanor's jaw drops.

"Eleanor, will you marry me?" Louis says. I can tell he is nervous by the way he's shaking. I smile. He really is in love with her.

"Louis." She whispers. Both Louis and I stare at her and I can feel my heart race.

"Yes!" She says breaking into a smile. "Yes I will marry you!"

Louis stands up, grinning from ear to ear and puts the ring on her finger. He smashes his lips into hers and I start to cry.

They stop kissing and lean their foreheads against each other and smile.

I start to cry harder, and they both turn to me concerned.

"What's wrong, Bri?" Eleanor asks.

"Why. Do. You. Guys. Have. To. Be. So. Damn. Cute." I say in between sobs.

The both start laughing at me.

And then that's when we notice the gang standing outside of the gazebo with their jaws dropped.

"Holy shit." Niall says.

"OH MY GOD ELEANOR YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Both Danielle and Sam jump up and down and scream.

Eleanor smiles, then turns to me. "Brianna, I know we haven't known each other that long, but would you like to be my Maid of Honor?"

My jaw drops. "REALLY?"

El nods and I jump up and hug her.

"OH MY GOD I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE SOMEONE'S MAID OF HONOR OH MY GOD THANK YOU!"

"And of course Harry," Louis turns to Harry. "You'll be my Best Man?"

Harry crosses his arms. "No."

We all stare at him. "What?" We all say in unison.

"Eleanor is taking my Boobear away." Harry pouts and we laugh. A few seconds later Harry stops pouting and smiles. "Of course I'll be your Best Man!"

I smile as Eleanor and Louis share a glance and smile at each other.

The way they look at each other reminds me of my grandparents.

They are truly in love.