The Trip

Brianna's POV

"IT'S TIME TO GET UP MY PRECIOUS LITTLE CARROTS!"

I groan and grab a pillow and throw it at Louis.

"Ow! That was uncalled for!"

"Louis go away." Zayn groans.

"Come on guys it's already nine! We have to leave in an hour." I hear Eleanor say.

I open my eyes. I forgot that I get to go to my favorite place in the world today. I jump out of bed.

"Oh my gosh! I almost forgot! Zayn!" I yell. "Zayn come on get up!"

Zayn groans and sits up. He gets up and rummages through his bag for some clothes. "I'll change in the bathroom."

I find a black 5SOS tank top and put it on along with white shorts.

Zayn comes out a few minutes later when I'm done with my make up and now brushing my hair.

"Ready?" I ask him and he nods.

We walk out in the living room and we find everybody standing there with their luggage.

"I already packed the cooler with the food, pop, and some ice." Danielle says. "So we should be leaving a little earlier than we expected." She says with a smile.

"Um, Brianna? How are we gonna fit all of our stuff in your mum's car?" Niall asks scratching his head.

I laugh. "My parents have more than one vehicle you know."

We all go out to the garage. I open the door to see my parents three other vehicles. I turn around to find everyones jaw open except Sams.

"Okay seriously, what do your parents do for a living?" Louis asks.

"Last year we won the Wisconsin lottery so it's not all because of my parents jobs." I explain.

I walk up to my dads black truck and I see my dad was nice enough to put the topper on. "Okay guys put your bags in here." I say opening up the back of the truck.

We load up the truck with our luggage, the cooler, and the new tent.

"OOOO LOOK A BOAT!" I hear Louis yell from outside and my eyes go wide. I run outside to my dads boat to find Louis in it.

"LOUIS GET OUT OF THAT BOAT NOW!" I yell at him.

"But why?"

"THAT WAS MY GRANDFATHERS BOAT AND IF YOU BREAK IT I WILL FUCKING STRANGLE YOU!"

"Okay okay!" He says taking his hands off the wheel and putting them up in defense. "Are we taking the boat camping?" He asks as he gets out.

"No. My dad would kill me if anything happened to it."

"But-"

"I said NO. They already have pontoon boats there."

We walk back into the garage.

"So, who's going to be in what vehicle?" I ask. "I will be driving my dads truck and Liam will be driving my moms car."

"I've already though this out. Louis and Harry need to be separated from each other so I'm thinking Louis can go with you-" Liam begins before I interrupt him.

"No."

"Wha-"

"No. I will not have Louis in the same vehicle as me. He is annoying. I had to be on a plane with him for ten hours and I will not spend two more in a smaller area. Louis will be going with you." I say.