4

Rowan's POV

"M-Mr. Hood?" I stuttered out.

My teacher is baby sitting me?

"Rowan who is i- Mr. Hood?" Ryan said walking and standing behind me.

"Wait so I have to supervise both of you?" Mr. Hood asked.

"Yeah we are brother and uh sister." I softly spoke.

"Anyways come in." Ryan welcoming said.

Mr. Hood stepped into the house and looked at his surroundings. We lived in a fairly large house.

"Nice place you have." Mr. Hood said.

"Thanks." I said leaning on the couch.

"So uh how is this going to work? You will come every morning? Or?" I questioned.

"Well, your parents want me to be around 24/7 watching you so I guess I will stay here for 2 and a half months." Mr. Hood shrugged.

I couldn't help but noticed he had a blonde streak in his hair. Maybe he dyed his hair yesterday?

"Nice highlight." I smiled.

"Oh uh thanks." He said slipping his hands in his front pockets.

"So I will be back with my stuff. See you in 20 minutes." Mr. Hood left.

The door shut and I waited to hear the sound of a car driving off.

Once I heard a car leave I spoke.

"What the fuck? Our teacher?" There was so much going on in my mind.

-

"Alright well here is your room." I heard Ryan say from the guest room which was next to mine.

I started to panic. I had so much anxiety. My teacher that made out with me is now living in my house for a long period of time.

"Hey are you okay? You look flustered." Ryan said rubbing circles on my back.

"Yeah I think so."

After 30 minutes of contemplating on running away going to stay with Tyler, Mr. Hood was done unpacking and walked downstairs.

"Ryan give me your keys I will be back in an hour." My heart was beating fast.

He tossed me his keys and I walked to the door.

"Woah! Where are you going?" Mr. Hood said.

"Don't worry." I said before I slammed the door and jumped into Ryan's car and drove off.

I turned on the radio and made my way to Tyler's house.

-
I drove up to his house and I only saw his car. He must be home alone.

I ran to his door and pounded on the door.

"Rowan? What's wrong?" Tyler said in only his sweats.

"It's bad and really bad."

"Come in."

Tyler sat me down on his couch and sat next to me. I can see that he was playing video games due to all the soda cans, bags of chips, and game controller.

"What's the matter?"

"I will give you a hint. Mr. Hood, parents out of the country, and baby sitter."