27

Rowan's POV

"Just tell me Rowan." Mom said growing impatient.

"It's uh, it's," I paused trying to find confidence.

"Any day now." She said looking around the room.

"Okay okay," I said before inhaling, "It's Mr. Hood."

Mom looked at me in shock.

"Rowan that is totally off limits! No! Just no!" She said in an angry tone.

I began to cry, he was a mistake.

I'm %100 sure Mom is going to tell my whole family about this.

"Don't cry Rowan. You may have made me incredibly disappointed in you but stop crying." She angrily said.

"I'm sorry, he-he," I said before I gasped for air, "He is so relentless."

"What? A grown man won't leave you, a child, alone?" Mom said pretending to be in shock.

"He won't leave me alone. He found my number. He won't stop Mom." I sobbed wiping my tears on the sleeves of my cardigan.

"I'm not helping you with this Rowan. You are your own person now." She said before standing up.

"Please don't tell Dad." I cried putting my head in my hands.

"He'll find out on his own."

-

A few weeks went by and Mr. Hood eventually stopped texting and calling.

The whole entire class was silent as Mr. Hood sat on his desk examining his hands.

He looked stressed.

"You guys have 2 choices, you may get started on your studying or you may work quietly on the homework."

The whole class started to argue on which one they wanted to do.

"If you guys can't learn to treat each other with respect then I'm going to assign you all detentions!" Mr. Hood yelled making everyone fall into silence.

"All you guys do is fight! Why can't you guys just be a normal class and agree with each other?"

Everyone broke out in a fight about who caused everyone to fight, which was kind of dumb because everyone fueled class arguments.

"I'm sick and tired of you guys always fighting! It never ends! You guys can never ever agree on something." Mr. Hood angrily said.

The bell rang signaling class was over and also school was over. Half day.

Andy and I bumped into each other almost knocking each other over.

"Sorry." I said walking past him.

I felt something pull me back by my wrist.

"You said you would never talk to me." Andy said.

"All I did was apologize. Is that a problem?" I said pulling my hand out of his hand.

"Why do you always pick fights? Ever since you met my Mom you've been really distracted by something or someone." Andy said.

I could feel Mr. Hood staring at me but I ignored him.

"I'm not going to fight with you right now. Go home." I said pushing past him.

I walked down the hall hoping no one would see me.

The walk to my house was very distracting from all my thoughts.

My mind and body feels like it's been through a metal crusher.

I need to stop talking to Mr. Hood.

He's the reason why my life is such a mess because every single time I think about him, my mind crashes and burns.

add my snapchat!! it's "imwithhemmo"