52

follow my fan account that i just started!! 💗💗 ^^^^^

Luke's POV

I sat outside of Calum's house for a minute before I got impatient and went home.

As I was walking into my house, I heard a sudden voice shout.

"Luke!"

I turned around to see Ashton trudging towards me.

"Ashton what are you doing here? I thought you were back in Sydney?" I said in confusion.

His chest rose and fell as he tried to catch his breathe.

"I know this is going to sound crazily stupid," He said panting, "But we have to talk to Calum. He is completely insane!"

"Is this about him and Rowan because this isn't any of-"

"I wasn't referring to that but, what's that all about?" Ashton questioned wiping the beads of sweat on his forehead.

"Nothing," I nervously chuckled, "They're fine."

"I don't quite believe that." Ashton said becoming skeptical.

"Well I have to uh go. I'll see you in a week and half from now." I said before walking inside my house.

I slouched down on the couch focusing on my breathing.

Calum is the luckiest man alive. But he is such a dick for something.

Mainly because he is involved with Rowan, but Rowan obviously doesn't want to be involved with him.

"Modest! Management"

"Hello?" I huffed kicking the leg of the coffee table lightly.

"Luke, my man!" Mr. Magee shouted from the other line.

Mr. Magee is the CEO of "Modest!".

"Magee, what's on your mind?" I asked kicking my legs up on the coffee table.

"Remember all those times you've done your 'hook ups'? Yeah, how about we get you a fake girlfriend?"

"No, I think that's out of the question. It's a provocative thing to do to me right now." I said shaking my head and rubbing my eye lids.

"You signed the contract, you do the duty." Mr Magee said in a witty tone.

I groaned rolling my eyes, "I've heard of these publicity stunts, Magee. They end up with less fans and getting the girl impregnated by accident."

"At this point Luke, you have no choice. Swing by Capitol Records today and we'll discuss." He said before hanging up.

-

Rowan's POV

It's almost 10 o'clock and Calum hasn't come home.

I'm not entirely sure but he hasn't come to lock the door.

Mom left about an hour ago.