66

lmao so this is me (danielle) for anyone who doesn't have me on snapchat. i tried to be serious but i just look retarded. also if you're gonna send hate, save it. so yeah i'm the author of this wild yet cringe worthy book.

Rowan's POV

I'm not even sure what ended up happening to the embryo.

I left.

I took Mom's car, tossed in all my things in a large duffle bag, and left a note on my bare mattress in my, used to be, empty room.

No personal goodbyes, nothing.

I couldn't stand one more second in that house so I left right when I had more than enough, 5 AM.

The bank had sent me the key to the lake house the other day, so that's where I plan to spend my living days in.

It's now 7 AM, the dead road and groups and groups of trees was all I could see.

"Turn left of Woodworth Road and your destination is on the left. Walking distance 2 minutes."

The sun was creeping up from behind the grassy green mountains whilst the birds started to chirp.

"Welcome to Falling Springs"

"Thanks for having me." I said as I took a left turn.

The whole way here I couldn't stop thinking of Luke, his family, my family, and Calum.

Mainly Calum.

The disappointment of Luke's family, I almost feel bad for this happening but then again I had no control over it.

By now Mom probably thinks her car has been stolen but Dad probably showed her the note I left.

I sighed and watched as the large wooden house got bigger as I got closer.

I just wanted to be happy.

-

Once I had all of my clothes hung up in the small closet space, toiletries in the bathroom, food in the pantry that I had brought, and sheets and blankets on the old bed I used to sleep on, I started the fire place.

It was only decent weather when it was Summer, Spring time wasn't ideal to be here.

I walked around the small house and took in all the nostalgia.

I reached the bedroom and sat down on the slumped bed then opened my laptop.

The sound of crickets and me breathing in and out made me feel alone, but that's what I wanted.

I opened up the file that I had stored all my photos in. Being away from home was hard. I missed the feeling of knowing my life was okay and my surroundings were okay.

The file was quite large since it had files in it of specific people I wanted to mark. I scrolled down the short list of files and a certain file caught my eye. One that read "Summer 15'..".

I clicked on the file, instantly, my life flooded back to me.

In the summer of 2015, I did everything that fulfilled my teenage life. Parties, going to the beach with friends, traveling to San Fransisco, and seeing bands and solo artists in concert.