20

Rowan's POV

I stood at Mr. Hood's desk listening to his directions.

"Did you get that?" He asked in reassurance.

"Yeah. Go to Mr. Hemmings class and hand him that note. Then go to the office and hand them the note Mr. Hemmings gives me." I said repeating what he told me.

"Good girl." He smiled making my body heat up.

I gulped at his sudden words and walked out of the room with the note.

After I did all of my duties, I returned back to his classroom.

I went straight to my seat hoping this period would go by quick.

"Rowan, is something the matter?" Mr. Hood questioned getting up from his desk.

"No, nothing's wrong." I said looking down at the wooden desk in front of me seeing him come towards me.

"Sure seems like it." He said startling me from how close he was.

His hips were displayed right in front of my face.

Although, I didn't look.

"Do me a favor. Go get my pen." He said pointing to his large desk.

I got up from my seat and went to go get his pen.

I handed him his pen standing stiff like a board.

He placed the pen on my desk looking me in my eyes.

"You're quite attractive, Rowan." He smirked stepping closer.

I stared at his lips, pink and plump.

"Now, when I do this, you are forbidden to tell anyone." Mr. Hood said cocking his head to the side.

"Do what?" I said taking a small step back.

He pulled my face to his connecting our lips.

His tongue touched my upper lip, begging for entrance.

I slowly opened my mouth, promising myself I wouldn't go any farther than this.

His hand traveled to my waist making my body even more heated than it already was.

I pulled away from him receiving a look of confusion from Mr. Hood.

"I'm sorry, this just isn't right." I said shaking my head.

"What isn't right?" Mr. Hood said in confusion.

"This. Please just, don't try this anymore. This could put you in jail. This could ruin my future." I said looking at his smug face.

The bell rang and I pushed him aside reaching for my bag.

"And do you suppose that I care?" Mr. Hood said putting his hand on my forearm.

"Just fuck off already. I'm too young for." I said before I stormed out of his classroom.

-

Every school day beyond that day was a blur.

Mr. Hood hasn't spoken to me in days.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked putting his hand over mine.

"Nothing." I smiled hiding my sadness.

"Angelina? May I see you outside?" Mr. Hood asked standing up and walking to the door.

Angelina got out of her seat and swayed her hips as she walked out of the classroom.

I looked at them through the window in the classroom.

Mr. Hood said something then bit his lip. Angelina gave him a confused look then nodded her head with a grin.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Andy asked placing his hand on mine.

"Yes, I'm fine." I smiled, once more, through my pain.

I resumed writing down a note to myself then shoved it in my binder.

"Sorry girls, I have a study date tonight." Angelina winked to her friends.

Class only remained of 30 minutes.

I'm actually kind of glad, Mr. Hood will be occupied with some other helpless girl.

-

That night, the majority of the night was getting random text messages from Angelina.

Most of them were about Mr. Hood and most of them were about what went one during their "study session".

It was hard not to let it bother me, but there was something I didn't understand.

Why was she telling me all the details about this "study session" they had?

I wonder if Mr. Hood mentioned me. That's the only reasonable explanation to think since she didn't know what happened between Mr. Hood and I.

There was a soft knock at my door.

I got up from my bed and opened it to Ryan.

"What are you doing here? I thought you said-"

"I just came back to tell you I was staying the night here with a few of my friends. Don't get all skeptical." Ryan said fixing his sloppy sweater.

"You don't need to tell me, Ryan. You're not my responsibility." I said in annoyance before shutting my door.

"Don't expect me to be here in the morning."

Ryan has changed, a lot.

hmmm