62

Rowan's POV

The nurse gave me a cup of water and let me sit in the bathroom till I had to urinate.

I did a few minutes ago into a cup then took it to the nurse who was standing in the hall.

My whole life could be ruined if this comes out positive.

I can't even imagine how Luke will react if I even told him that I got tested for it.

All my thoughts stopped when I thought of Calum.

Calum will never forgive me, never. He was right, we are technically still in a relationship.

Although he's in one, but I am in one with him still, I think?

Once I can actually talk to him face to face, I will break it off.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened to the nurse and the doctor.

"Alright, we've got your results." The doctor said flipping through stapled papers.

"Oh god." I said lowly tapping my index finger on the plush of the table.

"First of all, does your Mother know you are here?" The doctor questioned clicking open her pen.

"Yes."

"Now, is that young man with you possibly the father?" The nurse asked stepping towards me.

"Oh no," I laughed, "That's my older brother."

They both laughed and made small comments.

"My mistake." The nurse laughed putting her hand on her chest.

I let out a small laugh still thinking of what the test could have came out to.

"Alright Rowan, are you ready to hear your results?" The doctor questioned scratching her temple.

"Yes." I exhaled looking up at the white ceiling.

"The test came out positive."

My heart felt as if my ribs were enclosing on it.

Tears built up in my eyes, I relentlessly fought them.

"It's okay to cry, pregnancy at such a young age isn't the best." The nurse said rubbing my shoulder.

I nodded my head and wiped my tears away.

"Do you know who the father is?" The doctor questioned cocking her head to the side looking at my tear dripping face.

"Yes."

"I need his first and last name." The doctor said picking up her pen up from the counter.

"Luke Hemmings."

-

The drive home was silent between Ryan and I.

Ever since I told him the result came out positive, he hasn't even looked at me once.

The house was cold, just cold.

There was no one home at all besides him and I.

I walked up to my room, shut the door behind me, and then sat on my bed.

I dialed Luke's number.

It ringed 4 times before he answered.

"Rowan I've told you a-"

"Luke, you need to shut your mouth and listen to me right now." I said watching the rain drops stream down the window.