47

a/n before you start to read this , things get pretty juicy in this chapter 🌚

Rowan's POV

I was awoken by Liz knocking on the door.

I looked to my side to see if Luke was there, but he wasn't.

The sound of the shower.

He was obviously in the shower.

I got up and opened the door.

"Good morning dear, where's Luke?" Liz said looking around the room behind me.

"I think he's in the shower." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Oh okay, let me just tell him something really quickly." She said before entering the room.

I walked to the night stand and grabbed my phone off the charger.

Calum tweeted: "Hopping today will be good (:"

Dip shit spelled "hoping" wrong.

"MUM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Luke shouted.

I let out a small laugh and continued to looking for my tooth brush.

"I'm sorry Luke but I needed to notify you that your friend is at the door!" Liz innocently said.

I heard the water turn off as Liz walked out of the bathroom.

Liz smiled as Luke walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I'll be down in a minute."

-

Turns out, it wasn't his "friend". It was his ex girlfriend. Yikes.

She begged him to take her back, but he refused since 1 I was here playing the roll of his girlfriend and 2 he told me he wouldn't take her back if she was the last person on this earth.

I adjusted my plain grey top and fixed the the cuff on my blue and red flannel.

My high waisted black jeans and white high top converse really go together.

Before I even got to go downstairs, Luke's whole family was all here.

Luke and I are about to head downstairs.

"Oh, uh you're favorite book is all of the Harry Potter series and on your free time you write poetry." I said with a small laugh.

"Why Harry Potter?" Luke asked pulling his red and black flannel on.

"Cause I wanted to make it look like you actually read." I laughed.

"Come on." Luke said walking out of his room.

I followed him down the stairs and out to the back yard.

There were so many people around me that I had to hold Luke's hand so I wouldn't get caught in crowds of people.

"Okay holding hands is pretty much okay." Luke said walking towards Jack and Ben.

"I love the fact that you are 5 inches taller than me and you are as tall as every male here." I said before we got to the table where Jack and Ben were sitting.

"We get it Luke, you have a supper hot girlfriend." Jack said rolling his eyes.

"I never said she was super hot." Luke said taking a seat at the table.