8

Rowan's POV

It's Friday night and I'm alone in my room. I would like to hang out with Jared but he is with family. Ryan is here.

Since its Halloween in 5 days, I decided to go to the store to get candy. There is probably none.

"Ryan!" I yelled getting up from my bed.

I barged into Ryan's room as he was laying face down on his bed listening to Linkin Park.

"This empty house is depressing." I said pausing his music.

"Where do you want to go?" Ryan questioned rolling onto his side.

"I have a place in mind."

-

Ryan and I ended up passing by the pizza place 3 times.

We sat down at a table waiting for our pizza

I heard a few whispers behind me until I saw 3 men walk to the table beside me.

"I have to pee, like really badly." Ryan said before storming off to the bathroom.

I heard a few whispers behind me until I saw 3 men walk to the table beside me.

I looked down at my lock screen hoping I would get a notification in the next 2 seconds.

"Oh hey, Rowan!" Mr. Hemmings waved.

Damnit.

"Hey, Rowan!" Mr. Irwin waved.

"Hey." Mr. Hood waved.

Oh, you.

"Hey uh fellow teachers?" I awkwardly said putting a few strands of hair behind my ear.

"So are you on a date of some sort?" Mr. Hemmings asked looking at Ryan's sweater.

Mr. Hood shoot Mr. Hemmings a death glare which Mr. Hemmings ignored.

"No. I am here with my brother Ryan." I said feeling the awkward tension slowly occur.

I could see the relief in Mr. Hood's eyes.

"Ah, Ryan. He is a bright kid." Mr. Irwin chuckled.

"Very intelligent, I have to say." Mr. Hemmings added.

They started a conversation amongst each other.

"Uh what did I miss?" Ryan lightly laughed sitting down.

"Um, they were just saying how intelligent, bright, and um friendly you are." I said remembering what they previously said.

"Oh well they forgot how amazingly-" Ryan said before I cut him off.

"This is already awkward as it is." I said.

"Anyways, what brings you 2 here?" Mr. Irwin asked.

"Pizza." Ryan laughed moving his sweater to the other side of his seat.

"What brings you 3 here?" I questioned back making eye contact with Mr. Hood.

"We have been coming here since we were 16 and 18." Mr. Irwin said grabbing a napkin out of the dispenser.

-

"I can't go to a club!" I exclaimed.

"Why not?" Mr. Hemmings whined.

"I'm 17!"

"Don't worry. The owner is a close friend of mine." Mr. Irwin said leaning against his car.

"Mr. Irwin that's not something I should do, I've got your test tomorrow." I said twisting my thumb.

"Its on hydro peroxide. I think that's any easy topic." Mr. Irwin said hoping I would agree.

"I can't, maybe we can do something else?" I suggested rubbing the side of my nose.

"We can always go to my house." Mr. Irwin shrugged looking at Mr. Hood and Mr. Hemmings.

-

45 minutes later, I was wasted.

I think I made out with Mr. Hood a few times I'm not 100% sure.

Thin white sheets wrapped around my bare body.

Mr. Hood sat up and rubbed his face.

I peaked at him through squinted eyes.

"Rowan if you're awake, look away. Please for your sake." Mr. Hood said holding his boxers to his chest.

I turned to the other wall feeling the bed rise as Mr. Hood got out of it.

Calum groaned as he walked out of the room.

When the door shut, I searched for my clothes.

All my under clothes were in the same place as well as my actual clothes.

I sat down on my bed once I was fully dressed.

Did Mr. Hood and I-?

No, we couldn't have. I'm his student.

The door squeaked open to Mr. Hood with a tooth brush in his mouth.

"I see you found your clothes." He said ruffling his hair.

"Mr. Hood?" I said in a low voice.

"Yeah?" He said walking towards the door.

"D-"

"Hold that thought." Mr. Hood said putting a finger up before walking out.

Mr. Hood returned without the tooth brush, and just his boxers.

"Did we-"

"Before you even say what I think you're going to say-"

"Mr. Hood! It's a simple yes or no!" I exclaimed panicking.

He groaned and turned towards me.

"Fine, if you want the truth, then yes. We did."

holy. balls. that's all i have to say 😐