50

Rowan's POV

I walked to 'Mr. Hood's' class since it was the last day in his class then I will switched to the "Free period".

I'm not sure what I'm going to say to him.

Maybe I won't say anything, but that would be almost impossible.

People have been staring at me lately.

Most of them whisper at their friend while they stare or just say something under their breathe to someone next to them.

I entered the room silently sitting in the back of the room.

I took out a random note book and started to write. It was almost like a diary.

Calum looked up from his stack of papers he was grading.

2 minutes into class, and I feel like walking out.

I don't want to be in his presence another minute. After what he did and said.

"Look, Rowan-" Calum said before I cut him off.

"Save it." I said blankly looking down at the numerous times I wrote "Rowan Collins" in different fonts.

"I'm assuming Ms. Joan told you." Calum mumbled clicking his pen.

"Can you stop clicking that damn pen?" I snapped balling my left hand in a fist.

"Can you stop being a-"

"Bitch? Ungrateful person? Slut? Am I missing any?" I questioned making eye contact with him.

Calum shifted in his seat when our eyes met.

"You," Calum paused, "Can walk home."

"Fine." I blankly said.

-

I sat on the guest room floor struggling to do homework.

Abdiel and I haven't been talking lately which bothered me.

We haven't talked since I left Australia.

There was a knock at the bedroom door.

I opened the door to Luke.

"What are you doing here? Calum could come home any minute!" I panicked pulling him in the room.

I slammed the door shut and sighed in frustration.

"Do you want me to leave?" Luke said pretending to be hurt.

"No! It's just I can't bring anyone into his house or else he will physically hurt me." I said suddenly feeling anxious.

My breathing was getting heavy.

"Are you, afraid of Calum?" Luke chuckled.

"Kinda." I mumbled picking up my text book and papers from the floor.

"And what would he do if he saw me with you in his house?" Luke questioned sitting on the foot of the bed.

"Most likely tell you to leave in a harsh way then murder me later." I said zipping up my backpack.

I opened the closet door and pushed most of the junk on the floor to the other side.

"Okay, when Calum comes home, you are to be in this closet when he comes into this room to lock the door and once he leaves," I said turning around to Luke, "You will too."