35

Rowan's POV

Leo: Of course you should tell him! When ever you break down because of the whole thing, he'll be clueless. But it's your choice ツ

Me: HOW DID YOU MAKE THAT SIDE SMILE AND THOSE EYES?

Leo: I don't know what your talking about 😌

Me: STOP LYING YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Leo: It's an app 😂

Me: oh how specific 🌚

Leo: (::

Me: ((:

Leo: ((::

Me: okay that's enough of that

Leo: ...

Me:

Leo: I never intended on annoying you lol

-

After a long conversation about Leo's girlfriend, I sat on the couch waiting to get a text message from someone or something exciting to happen for once.

I scrolled through Twitter and cam along some of Calum's tweets.

"London! We're here for you!!", "Luke has spent half the day attempting to through cheese balls in Ashtons mouth." and so on.

I missed Calum, but I didn't really want to admit it.

I missed his witty sense of humor, his smile, and even the way he made me feel.

But, sometimes I just think it's wrong that we're "together" since he originally was my teacher.

Mom: Hey dear. Your sister and I are going out to the shopping center, would you like us to pick you up?

I sighed and responded indicating I would go along with them.

-

I've texted Calum and Michael a few times, no responses.

I've called Luke, no answer.

I cant bare to be "having a good time" will wondering what they're doing.

To be completely honest, I hate the shopping center.

There is always bitchy moms bitching at her kids and girls hoeing to a group of boys.

I climbed out of the car and shut the door trying not to explode of annoyance.

Mom and Hannah started to walk out of the parking structure.

I followed after them and into many stores.

I can already see the numerous bags they'll be holding after a few hours.

This will be a long day.

-

As we walked out of some store that was incredibly pricey, in total, they had 6 bags total of clothes.

"Alright, I'm going to put this stuff in the car and I'm going to meet John in about 3 minutes. Will you girls be okay on your own?" Mom said.

"Yeah." Hannah nodded her head.

"Okay, text me where ever you're going." Mom said before walking off to the parking structure.

"Come on sister." Hannah said flipping her dirty blonde hair.

Hannah swayed her hips as she walked.

I, for one, walk like a normal person, the causal right then left with no kind of hip gyration.

We passed by clothing stores and restaurants.

Calum: Hey how's it going?

I felt my cheeks burn red and a smile form on my face.

Me: good i guess

Calum: What do you mean by I guess?

Me: nothing.

Calum 💘: Okay then haha

Me: (:

Calum 💘: Just wanted to check in with you before I start the show.

With that, I left him on read.

All of a sudden, I heard a guitar and a voice of an angel.

I turned to my right but saw nothing.

I turned to my left and saw a boy strumming a guitar singing with about 7 girls around him flaunting their hair and whispering with huge smirks.

He sung a song called "Kid in Love" by Shawn Mendes.

His voice sounded so great. The boy even looked kinda like Shawn Mendes, it's just that the boy had braces but other than that he looked a little bit like him.

I stared at him as Hannah stood scrolling through something on her phone. I was about 15 feet away from him.

He looked up from his guitar and continued to sing. I stared at his fingers going up and down the neck of the guitar.

Then, he made eye contact with me. He stared at me and sang.

Have I ever felt this great? I don't know.

The song ended and all the girls applauded and cheered.

Hannah pulled me to a window that had things on display.

"ROWAN LOOK CALUM!" She shouted.

The window was full of 5 Seconds of Summer merchandise.

There was a Calum cut out which made me giggle.

"Rowan!" A tired voice yelled out.