28

Rowan's POV

It's been a few days since Andy and I had that falling out.

"Rowan!" Hannah screamed, from which I am assuming, the kitchen.

I walked myself to the kitchen to see Hannah standing on a chair holding a broom.

"What the fuck is that?" She said looking at the rather large black figure on the counter.

I glanced at it before making an accusation.

"That's a chewed up bottle cap, Ryan has a fetish for chewing on bottle caps." I shrugged swatting it off the counter.

Hannah sighed in relief ruffling her dyed blonde hair.

"Oh silly me." She said in her snobby voice.

My phone started to ring.

"Unknown"

Here we go again.

"M-"

"Rowan before you tell me to delete your number, I have a question." Mr. Hood quickly said.

"What?" I snapped shaking my head.

"Would you consider coming over to my house ever?" He questioned causing a disgusted expression on my face.

"No, never again. Your bipolarness is what keeps me away."

I hung up in anger.

Mr. Hood will never leave me alone.

-

I listened to the rain hit the window rather than listening to Mr. Hood talk about stuff that isn't relevant to me.

"Rowan. Who is the 14th president of the United States of America?" Mr. Hood asked putting me on the spot.

Every one turned towards me.

"Franklin Pierce." I huffed getting the loose pieces of hair that weren't long enough to be tied up in my messy bun.

"Good." Mr. Hood said walking to the white board.

It has been raining for about 2 hours, non stop.

I hope it rains the whole day to the point where we won't be doing laps outside during P.E.

"Your homework for the next 2 days is to memorize all the presidents." Mr. Hood stated handing everyone a piece of paper.

The whole class groaned.

"In order. From the very first president to the very last." Mr. Hood said with a smile knowing everyone wouldn't even try to do it.

The bell rang and everyone fled out of the class.

Me being the slowest person on planet earth, I was the last one out.

I made my way down the hall and bumped into someone.

"Fuck, sorry." I said backing slightly away from the person.