23

Rowan's POV

Mom called today.

She said she was coming home.

That's the only good thing

I sat in my room doing my homework.

"Fuck." I whispered as my pencil broke.

I reached into my backpack grabbing a pen.

All of a sudden, there was a loud moan from the next room. A female moan. I heard Mr. Hood moan as well.

Mr. Hood is getting it on with someone, in my house.

I searched for my headphones to block out the horrifying sounds.

And things just got bad.

-

P.E class.

Mrs. Freeman isn't here.

I slipped on my maroon basketball shorts and my black P.E shirt. The conversations amongst everyone flowed through out the locker room.

"What's wrong?" May asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I can't believe we ever did that.

Of course, I sat in the back of the class keeping my distance.

The farther we are, the better.

May was my P.E friend. We don't know anyone in the class besides each other

"Nothing."

I slipped on my black Nike running shoes and walked out of the locker room with May.

We stood in the gym with all the other girls waiting for the substitute.

(A/N it's an all girl p.e class)

May and I stood there talking a few feet away from the girls.

Squeals then filled the room from all the girls.

I turned around to see Mr. Hood in black basketball shorts and a grey muscle top. Shit.

"Alright ladies! We will be doing 3 laps around the gym and then you will do free time." Mr. Hood said.

Everyone started to run. I kept the same pace as everyone else.

Once I was done May and I passed each other a volleyball. We were both on the volley ball team in our freshmen year.

Mr. Hood watched me as I hit the ball to May.

"Alright girls put the equipment back and go change!" Mr. Hood shouted making his voice deep.

All the girls swayed their hips as they walked past Mr. Hood.

He wasn't effected by it at all. Keeping a straight face as they all walked by him.

I opened my locker and quickly got changed in under 2 minutes. My phone received a text from Michael.

Michael: on my way to the lockers