63

before you read this, i have 2 major announcements!

this chapter is going to be super long.

currently i'm working super hard to get all my grades to a's, so that would mean i can't update so often /:

lastly this book will go on longer than i expected, lots and lots of stuff are gonna happen..

Rowan's POV

The ride home was oddly quiet and awkward.

Every time he had to look right at the on coming traffic, he looked right past me.

The traffic was terrible today.

There was an accident on the freeway that affected every road in L.A.

Police officers conducted who's turn is it to turn or drive forward.

Luke pulled up to the pedestrian cross walk and slammed on the breaks.

"Damnit." He said under his breathe looking at the tall officer.

I knew he was stressed and irritated.

Mostly stressed about our future offspring.

The sound of screeching tires sliding on the black road alerted me.

I looked up to 3 cars in the intersection coming at each other.

When they collided, my mind watched it in slow motion.

Bumpers smashed, glass flied, heads jerked forward.

I sat in the passenger seat morally stunned.

Seconds later, people got out of their vehicles and onto the road.

"Fucking hell can I just have something right go on for once!" Luke yelled flailing his hand.

I looked at him and then at the accident.

"What is your problem?" I questioned looking at him in irritation.

"Don't even fucking start with me! You're so needy and hungry for answers." He said remaining his attention to the commotion.

"I'm beginning to think that you don't want any part of this child's life or me." I mumbled looking out the window.

It was silent for a minute before he erupted.

"I don't want any part of our child's life or you? What kind of fucking idea is that? All you ever do is just assume a bunch of shit! God! I just really hate this!" He shouted at me as his voice echoed in the car.

"You know what Luke I never fucking asked for this to happen! I-"

"Yes you did! You were the one who forced me to do this! You were the one who didn't care whether I had protection or not! This is your fault!" He shouted while slamming his hands on the steering wheel.

I turned my head to look at his face in the red flashing lights of the fire trucks, police cars, and ambulances.

"My fault?" I yelled, "I didn't ask you to drag me up to your bedroom! I didn't ask you to take off my clothes! I didn't ask you to put your sperm into me!"

"Well that's what was going to happen! Sometimes I wish I were never involved with you!" He shouted as I stared at the battered bodies that were being pulled out of the busted up cars.