6

Rowan's POV

Jared and I walked over to my house which wasn't far. I learned that his house was around the corner from mine.

I opened the front door to see my brother and a girl sitting at the kitchen table. The girl seemed to be very shy.

"Hey! So Jared and I are going to work on our poster board together. Ok bye!" I quickly said.

Jared and I walked upstairs to my room.

"Wait we are doing this in your room?"

"Well yeah my brother is the type to copy off of my work so yeah we won't be doing it down there." I said.

I opened my door and dropped my bag by my bed. Thank god I actually cleaned my room.

Jared stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"You can put your bag down." I giggled.

Jared put down his bag and sat down on the desk chair.

"Okay so before we start I need to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" Jared raised one of his eye brows.

"So uh my parents aren't going to be here for 2 months. They don't entirely trust Ryan and I here so they hired a babysitter.-"

"Oh that's fine! I mean my parents can't really trust me either but you don't have to worry
about me minding the babysitter." Jared laughed.

"No it's someone you wouldn't really guess. It's Mr. Hood." I said fumbling with my fingers.

"Oh. Uh that's fine too." He chuckled.

"Good because I thought you would be weirded out and not talk to me due to our teacher supervising me 24/7." I huffed in relief.

We laughed for a minute then started to work.

"So 2 empires that were in West Africa were Mali and Ghana." Jared read from my MacBook Air.

"Cool. So we have all the information so all we need to do is print it out and put it on a poster board." I smiled.

-

It was 4:30 and Mr. Hood was still not here. He should have been here at 3:50.

"So now that we are kinda done, do you wanna go somewhere?" Jared asked pulling out his iPhone 6s.

"Yeah. Let me tell Ryan that we are leaving and then we can go."

-

Jared and I walked over to his house. When we approached his house it was a huge ass house.

"Come on I need to do something before we leave." Jared said walking into his huge house.

Rich boy.

I walked into his house after him. It was like my house but 5 times bigger. We walked up 2 flights of stairs.

"Okay my room might be messy." He said before opening his bedroom door.

He had a king sized bed, a flat screen tv, a walk in closet, and a huge bathroom.

"I just need to get a sweater." He walked into his closet.

"Do you want to borrow one of my jackets?" He said still in his closet.

"Yeah." I shrugged walking to his enormous closet.

I was completely shocked that he was a rich boy. Also his sweater smells like him, and he smells great.

Jared pulled keys out of his pocket and pressed a button on one of them. A BMW's front lights flashed signaling that it was unlocked.