51

Rowan's POV

Angelina, a few other girls, and I arrived at the mall.

All we were most likely gonna do is watch Angelina chase around guys or try on clothes.

Me: come pick me up , now.

I set down my phone on the table we were sitting at.

My phone vibrated meaning I got a text.

Luke: Crawling back I see ;-)

Me: whatever ! just come pick me up. im at the mall a few blocks away from my house.

Luke: Ok. I'll text you and from there we'll meet up wherever you are.

Me: k

I sighed and rubbed my temple.

"So what's it like to date a teacher?" Angelina questioned leaning closer to me.

"I'm not dating Mr. Hood. I never did." I explained looking around the mall.

"Interesting." She said under her breathe.

"Rowan?"

I looked up to see who said my name.

Abdiel.

My eyes widened.

"H-hi." I stuttered slowly getting out of my chair walking over to him.

"What are you doing here?" Abdiel asked seeming a little mortified by me.

"I'm here with some people, what are you doing here?" I questioned seeing fear in his eyes.

I saw him flicking his thighs with his fingers.

He does that when he's nervous.

"Oh, I'm just here. You know. Working." He muttered looking around as if he was watching out for someone.

A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes walked towards us making Abdiel ballistic.

"O-okay well I should be going-" He said before the girl finally approached us.

"Abdiel I've been looking for you everywhere!" She exclaimed, "Oh hello. Abdiel? Who's this?"

"Uh Rowan this is Julie." Abdiel said facing the floor.

"Hi! I'm Abdiel's girlfriend." Julie smiled with her hand out.

I narrowed my eyes to Abdiel.

"Girlfriend?" I said almost making it sound like a question.

Abdiel sighed, "Julie, can you go back to the table? I need to talk to Rowan."

"Sure. It was nice meeting you." She smiled before walking off.

I bit my lip putting my hands on my hips.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" I questioned him looking at him in disgust.

"You never called or texted me. What was I suppose to do? Wait for you?" Abdiel explained becoming more confident.

"I never called or texted you because I can't deal with all of these guys." I said shaking my head.

"There's others?" Abdiel said in shock.

"Yes, Abdiel. There was 2 others." I sighed clenching my hands into fists.

"I thought we had something." Abdiel said in disbelief.

"You obviously didn't! Look at you now!" I sarcastically laughed.