13

Rowan's POV

Mr. Hemmings class was pretty dramatic.

Michael got to deep into art and poured out his feelings.

He ran out the door with tears in his eyes.

The door shut closed. My heart sank.

I got out of my seat and ran out of the door.

"Michael?" I screamed looking left to right.

I heard whimpers by the stairs so I made my way to the stairs.

"Michael?" I said out of breath.

"I hate my child hood." Michael cried hugging his knees.

"Michael, what's the matter?" I asked hugging his side.

"It wasn't fair, Rowan. Everyone had a nice set of parents who got along. I hated my parents. They-" He couldn't even speak due to him crying.

"It's okay, Michael. I am here for you." I said still hugging him.

"Every night, back and forth. It never ended." He cried.

"Michael, hey. My parents went through that, too. Sometimes they never even came home because they were so upset at each other. It wasn't fair. Just know you weren't the only one who had to go through that. Ryan and I went through that from the age 7 to the age of 15. 8 years." I spoke.

Michael let go of his knees and continued to cry. Poor guy. This must of hit him hard.

"They never had time for me. All they did was work and come home to fight with each other. I suffered every day because I only had 2 friends and they didn't even like the same things as me. I could never vent to my parents about school. No one loved me. Everyone had something against me and I just didn't know what it was. They tell me they love me today in the present but do they really mean it? Does anyone mean it? I h-" I cut him off.

"Michael I love you god damnit," I started to cry,"I went 2 months with out my parents saying they loved me. Fuck they aren't ever there to be honest. Your parents are always there for you now. My whole life I never really had a mom nor a dad! I love you Michael Gordon Clifford and you know it. If I had to chose from Mr. Hood or you, I would chose you. I don't love Mr. Hood like I love you." I cried.

"I love you too." He whispered.

"Come here, Gordon." I said pulling him in a hug.

We pulled away and laughed.

"Wait, you said you love Mr. Hood?" He smirked.

"Michael, you can't tell anybody."

Michael and I walked back into Luke's classroom with tear stained cheeks. Everyone stared at us as we sat down.

No one would stop fucking staring at us.

"It's called crying. Try it." I said.

Everyone resumed to their conversations. Luke walked up to our desk.

"Everything okay?" Luke asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

We resumed to our class work and suddenly all I could think of was Mr. Hood.

I wondered what Mr. Hood has planned tonight..

this was short yet emotional..