3 years later

3 years had passed and the girls were still best friends. This was it. The year they were moving in. They had bought an apartment in Los Angeles and both got accepted into UCLA. Tilly had spent a year at a college in her hometown and was waiting for Ems to graduate. It was summertime now. July 1st to be exact. Since they have only met about 3 times in person, they were both a bit skeptical about going from being a thousand miles away to living together. But. They were also excited. 

*Early in the Morning*

T: Hey Ems!

E:hey love❤ what's up?

T: just packing!! I'm so excited! ! Hby?

E: sameee! It's gonna be fun omg!

T: well I'll talk to you later babes! I have to call the guy about what time we can move in. But what time will you be at the airport you think?

E: okay cool. And probably about noon. 

T: okay same. Bye babes!

E: bye ❤✌

Tilly got all packed up and her family drove her to the airport. She said her goodbyes and then got on her plane. They had a stop in the middle of their flights where they would switch planes. After the first flight Tilly waited for Ems to get there. They saw each other finally. They dropped their luggage and ran up and hugged each other almost in tears. "Ems!!" Tilly yelled still hugging her. 

"Hi babe!!" She replied with a smile. They went a got some Starbucks in the airport and were sitting there talking and eating since they had another hour or so until the next flight. Tilly stopped eating and her jaw dropped and she punched Em in the arm and could barely get her words out. "What is it Tilly?" Emily asked confused. 

"M-M-Matt Espinosa!! Oh my lord Emily I can't breathe." Tilly started crying and Emily tried calming her down. Tilly ran over to Matt and he hugged her and kissed her cheek. 

"Hi beautiful" Matt said with a smile. 

"Hi! Oh my gosh I love you so much!!" Tilly said to him hugging him tightly. It had been a long time since someone fangirled over him like this since he did Magcon about 7 years ago. He still had fans but no one cried over him. Tilly had always loved Matt since she had discovered him in early 2013 and she never stopped. 

"I love you too. How are you babe?" Matt smiled.

"I'm amazing. How about you cutie?" Tilly said smiling up at him.

"I'm fantastic. So where are you headed?" 

"I'm going to LA. Me and my best friend are moving in today." She said pointing to Emily as Emily was over eating her food. 

"Really? I'm going to LA too."

"Sweet! Well I'll let you go. You're probably super busy." Tilly said to him nervously. 

"Nah. I'm not." Matthew giggled. "Can I have your number though? Ya know. In case I don't see you again?" 

"Of course!" Tilly replied and put her number in Matt's phone. Tilly invites Matt to eat with them and he accepted. They walked over together and Emily was on her phone. Emily looked up and her eyes widened. 

"Is it okay if I eat with you guys?" Matt asked Emily.

"Totally. She freaking is obsessed with you." Emily replied and Tilly punched her. That sat there eating for a half hour or so and talked about Los Angeles. Matt gave the girls info on the best places to eat, the best spots on the beach, stuff like that. When they went to get on the plane Tilly and Matt realized there seats were right next to each other. Emily by the window, Tilly by her and Matt by Tilly. 

Tilly and Matthew spent the whole ride talking and flirting while Emily was jamming to her favorite duo Jack & Jack. 

When they got off the plane Matt looked at Tilly and grabbed her hand. "I really like you" he said smiling. Tilly blushed and smiled.

"I like you too." She said back to him.

"Since you are going to be living in LA maybe we can go out sometime and I can show you around babe?" He smiled down at her.

"I would love that." She said to him. Matt hugged her goodbye and went to his friend Taylor who was waiting for him at the airport bench. He was sitting there with his girlfriend Gracie and was holding her hand waiting for Matthew. 

Tilly and Emily continued to walk as Tilly told her about Matt. They had called for a rental car but it wasn't there. They sat down on the bench a little bit away from the guys and Gracie. Matthew asked them if they needed a ride and they accepted. 

Taylor was driving his Lamborghini and when they got to there house, Matt helped them move in. Taylor and Gracie left to go to Taylor's house and Matt stayed with the girls for a few hours. Matt got a call from his friend, Jack Johnson. He offered to come over and help. Emily had always been in love with Jack so this was going to be a fun night.